Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No exact EDD, what they said to me was the vessel was due to arrive in UK beginning of June and my delivery date should be within 10-working days of this. Octopus lease car ordered on 20th April.
Cool. As Mr Miserable said, there must be another boat due to depart from Shanghai in the next few days then. I ordered mine on salary sacrifice lease mid-March and it's due at Bluewater on 30th May.

26 Apr 23 Summary

GRANDE HOUSTON
arrived in Southampton yesterday. Next stop will be Zeebrugge on Friday.

MORNING CRYSTAL ETA Brisbane 30 Apr.

HOEGH MANILA ETA Rotterdam 1 May. MS and MX onboard from the USA.
If you are in the EU and are waiting for a new MS or MX and you have received your VIN, you can check HERE to see if your car is onboard.

GRAND CHAMPION ETA Zeebrugge 4 May. I'm a little surprised that the ship did not transit the Canal today and so that ETA may move right to 5 May.

GOLD KOCHAV is transporting Berlin-built MY to Taiwan (Arr Taipei 10 May).
She then heads to Shanghai hopefully to return to Europe with Chinese-built Teslas.

GRANDE MIRAFIORI ETA Southampton 19 May.

GLOVIS CHALLENGE ETA Barcelona 15 May. Currently heading direct to Suez.

GRANDE NAPOLI ETA Koper 14 May. A confirmed Tesla ship, she is going direct to Suez.

HOEGH SHANGHAI is on a scheduled service and has departed Taicang and will arrive in Zeebrugge on 25 May. We don't yet know whether she has any Teslas onboard but the good news is that we can check if any Teslas have been loaded onboard her once the VINs have been allocated.

TORRENS is currently loading at Shanghai South. We don't know whether this is a Tesla ship or her destination at present.

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is updated with the latest data available including satellite data, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.

Reactions: XHabjab
It looks like the 900 Irish cars arrived in Dublin on 20 Apr and were onboard WESER HIGHWAY from Zeebrugge.
How they got to Zeebrugge is however another question...
I suspect they were accidently shipped to Southampton originally (being RHD) and were then shipped to Zeebrugge.

Last edited:
Reactions: BriamM3
I suspect your car may have just arrived in Sodertalje onboard WESER HIGHWAY.
When Tesla said it arrived in Zeebrugge - they actually meant the last info they had was that the car was in Zeebrugge 2 days ago.
Thansks alot... strange think is that my VIN is not recognize when searching on Swedish Transport Authorities, which means that is not registered yet I guess.
No neither SMS from Testa to book picking the car. Any ideas @Mr Miserable ?

Thansks alot... strange think is that my VIN is not recognize when searching on Swedish Transport Authorities, which means that is not registered yet I guess.
I got a new Est. Delivery today, "only" the 8th one I think. The new one is May 2 - May 16.
My VIN number will have its one month anniversary on May 3 😅 .
I don't know what to think anymore actually.
Its funny that almost all other packages you can track from terminal to terminal, but not a car it seems.

I got a new Est. Delivery today, "only" the 8th one I think. The new one is May 2 - May 16.
My VIN number will have its one month anniversary on May 3 😅 .
I don't know what to think anymore actually.
Its funny that almost all other packages you can track from terminal to terminal, but not a car it seems.
Agree :)
Anyways, No new update for me (no date at all), the car should be in Sweden soon (was in Belgium 2 days ago).

I have no idea of the Swedish car registration system but your car will have just been unloaded from the ship today and so I wouldn't be overly surprised if it isn't registered yet.

Tesla Ireland inventory got updated earlier today, no less than 50 cars, more than 40 model Y's available for accelerated delivery
There are always a number of sales that fall through at the final stage when Tesla ask for the money, especially with such a low initial deposit. This hasn't been too much of a problem traditionally as it just means that the car goes back into the matching process with unfulfilled orders ie someone gets lucky and gets an earlier delivery than expected. The fact that so many cars have gone into inventory would possibly suggest that there isn't the healthy backlog of orders that there used to be. We are certainly seeing this in the UK.

Reactions: ringi