Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
9 May 23 Summary

MALAYSIA GRACE
ETA Yokohama 11 May

GRANDE NAPOLI ETA Koper 15 May.

GLOVIS CHALLENGE ETA Barcelona 15 May. Should transit the canal tomorrow.

GRANDE MIRAFIORI ETA Southampton 17 May. Now in the Mediterranean.

DON PASQUALE ETA Barcelona 23 May and Southampton 28 May

HOEGH SHANGHAI is on a scheduled service and will arrive in Zeebrugge on 25 May.

MORNING CAROLINE She is highly likely to be carrying RWD MY to Canada ETA 16 May.

GRAND EAGLE ETA Melbourne 15/5 Must be a suspect.

TALIA ETA Dubai (Jebel Ali) 21 May

MORNING LINDA ETA Zeebrugge 5 Jun Not confirmed to be carrying Teslas

RCC COMPASS ETA Taipei 23 May. Now enroute from Pier 80. Almost certainly a Tesla shipment.

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is updated with the latest data available including satellite data, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.

I think the problem is the colour. I have the same problem: company car, Blue model Y long range. Waiting since November last year.

Just got a reply from my local Tesla dealer, telling me they haven’t seen any Blue model Y’s being delivered soon. I expect them to be delivered via on of the last ships during this quarter, or even next quarter.
If you ordered in November, I am sure there was some kind of a block on your order.
I had the sale, block was removed in January, and delivery was then in April. (Y LR/Blie/white/19/TH

If you ordered in November, I am sure there was some kind of a block on your order.
I had the sale, block was removed in January, and delivery was then in April. (Y LR/Blie/white/19/TH
Haven’t heard about this earlier. What does a block mean? Problems with the order, block from the model by Tesla, …?

It’s a lease car, so I have no access to a hidden VIN. But last week I called the lease company and they verified that there’s still no hidden VIN available. My guess would be that delivery is still not planned in the near future…

Sorry if irrelevant to most of you but based on an SMS I received from Tesla yesterday, setting a delivery window in Södertälje at May 19-26, this would indicate that the Model S and Model X that were on Hoegh Manila and arrived in Rotterdam about April 30 are now on route to Sweden.

Interesting that nothing happens in Drammen harbour. The cars that got delivered the other day are still parked there.
There is some movement but I agree it's not at a level one would hope for.

Screenshot 2023-05-10 at 09.31.32.png

Haven’t heard about this earlier. What does a block mean? Problems with the order, block from the model by Tesla, …?

It’s a lease car, so I have no access to a hidden VIN. But last week I called the lease company and they verified that there’s still no hidden VIN available. My guess would be that delivery is still not planned in the near future…

A block means that I order a car now, but tell the Leasecompany that I do not want to get it before September 1st.
Then your order is not "in process" till Sept 1st.

A block means that I order a car now, but tell the Leasecompany that I do not want to get it before September 1st.
Then your order is not "in process" till Sept 1st.
Oh no, the lease company confirmed that my car would be delivered in February, when I ordered it. Afterwards, it got postponed to mid April, then the end of April and finally "somewhere between May & June, probably mid July", whatever that means :-D.

I see GRANDE CALIFORNIA has arrived alongside Shanghai South. She has just undergone a period in dry dock and probably now looks suitably resplendent after a touch of paint.
I'm not confident she is a true Tesla charter however I wouldn't be surprised if she is carrying Teslas. Her itinerary has her arriving in Zeebrugge on 16 Jun and I'm sure Tesla would want to use any space she has.
Likewise, space on HOEGH LONDON which is now arriving in Taicang and will arrive in Zeebrugge on 13 Jun will likely be utilised by Tesla.

Whilst writing, I think it worth noting that we are entering the final fortnight with what I regard will be the cut-off for UK shipments in Q2. I would expect that if the UK is to receive another shipment in Q2 it will have departed Shanghai by 24 May. This will be true for shipments to Zeebrugge too however EU shipments to Barcelona and Koper get an extra 4 or 5 days before reaching their cut-off date. I do wonder whether these shipments will happen though - supply in EU/UK seems to have reached demand and there are other export markets for the RWD (and P?) MY that need to be supplied. Additionally a revamped Model 3 in Q3 may suppress further demand in Q2.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: navguy12
Hello, I ordered a MYP white-ext/black-int on 28/Apr for delivery in Portugal (full paid).
Got an updated EDD to 31May-30Jun after 4/5 days.

Given information I got from internet, I was expecting that this kind of configuration would be manufactured at Giga-Berlin.

But now, according to this thread, my feeling is that my car may be one of those coming in the ships navigating to Barcelona (nearest destination for my country).

Anyone has an idea?

9 May 23 Summary

MALAYSIA GRACE
ETA Yokohama 11 May

GRANDE NAPOLI ETA Koper 15 May.

GLOVIS CHALLENGE ETA Barcelona 15 May. Should transit the canal tomorrow.

GRANDE MIRAFIORI ETA Southampton 17 May. Now in the Mediterranean.

DON PASQUALE ETA Barcelona 23 May and Southampton 28 May

HOEGH SHANGHAI is on a scheduled service and will arrive in Zeebrugge on 25 May.

MORNING CAROLINE She is highly likely to be carrying RWD MY to Canada ETA 16 May.

GRAND EAGLE ETA Melbourne 15/5 Must be a suspect.

TALIA ETA Dubai (Jebel Ali) 21 May

MORNING LINDA ETA Zeebrugge 5 Jun Not confirmed to be carrying Teslas

RCC COMPASS ETA Taipei 23 May. Now enroute from Pier 80. Almost certainly a Tesla shipment.

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is updated with the latest data available including satellite data, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.

Thank you for the elaborated info!
I’m from Israel, waiting for my Model 3 delivery. My Estimated time: 7-21 June.

Some people already got delivery appointments starting from 29th of May!

I can’t find any reference to Ashdod port on those ships on the move.

What’s your opinion about it?
One of the carriers heading to the Canal might have a stop in Ashdod first?
Or it might be a next stop after one of the European ports?

Thanks!