Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still haven’t received a vin here, so I guess that your order will soon be delivered 👍
Did you specifically ask for a VIN through the Tesla support chat? I haven't got a VIN in my app either, they will sort that out from the moment I pick up my Tesla, since it's a company car. By sending Tesla Support an email I received the VIN by email in 3 days. Not sure if you've already tried that but maybe it helps. 😃

We have another ship on her way to EU/UK!
TALIA is just about to depart Shanghai South.
Taking her place will be MALAYSIA GRACE - a smaller ship and more likely to be loading for a destination within the Far East.

Meanwhile over in California JASPER ARROW has already departed Pier 80 to swap places with RCC COMPASS at Benicia.
I hope someone in San Francisco is able to see what is being loaded onto RCC COMPASS.

Did you specifically ask for a VIN through the Tesla support chat? I haven't got a VIN in my app either, they will sort that out from the moment I pick up my Tesla, since it's a company car. By sending Tesla Support an email I received the VIN by email in 3 days. Not sure if you've already tried that but maybe it helps. 😃
I haven’t mailed them yet. I tried to chat with them, but they’re never online. I could try to send them a mail.

Both the lease company and dealer told me 2 weeks ago that I still didn’t have a VIN. Haven’t tried ever since.

Meanwhile over in Norway, Drammen is full to capacity. The dockside at Tollbukaia and Tangen is being used as an overflow to park a shipment of Teslas. In addition to the normal Tesla area to the right of the main gate to the docks, another area to the left has been established (see photo below). I suspect these were delivered by VIKING CONSTANZA from Zeebrugge yesterday.

Screenshot 2023-05-06 at 16.24.49.png

Meanwhile over in Norway, Drammen is full to capacity. The dockside at Tollbukaia and Tangen is being used as an overflow to park a shipment of Teslas. In addition to the normal Tesla area to the right of the main gate to the docks, another area to the left has been established (see photo below). I suspect these were delivered by VIKING CONSTANZA from Zeebrugge yesterday.

View attachment 935121

Are there any indications if any of these are headed to the west coast of Norway?
Or do you happen to be aware of any boats that might go directly from Zeebrugge passing through Bergen?

View attachment 935121
Looks pretty wild with all the cars I Tollbukaia and Tangen if you look at the web cams right now. Here is one hoping that one of them might be heading for DK. :) Mr. Miserable do you know how the Teslas are normally moved around through Europe?

HOEGH TRACER has departed Taicang and should eventually arrive in Zeebrugge on 7 Jun.
This is a scheduled service calling at Cyprus, Malta and Italy but it seems to have beome the norm for Tesla to buy up some space on these Hoegh vessels. The good news is that once you have your VIN you can check to see if your car is onboard by entering it here.

We have another ship on her way to EU/UK!
TALIA is just about to depart Shanghai South.
Taking her place will be MALAYSIA GRACE - a smaller ship and more likely to be loading for a destination within the Far East.

Meanwhile over in California JASPER ARROW has already departed Pier 80 to swap places with RCC COMPASS at Benicia.
I hope someone in San Francisco is able to see what is being loaded onto RCC COMPASS.
Where do you find out? I can't find any schedules for the Talia in WW.

7 May 23 Summary

TOKYO CAR
has now arrived in Zeebrugge

GRANDE NAPOLI ETA Koper 15 May.

GLOVIS CHALLENGE ETA Barcelona 15 May.

GRANDE MIRAFIORI ETA Southampton 20 May. Don't forget to enter the free competition! Click HERE to enter.
It will close for entries as soon as she enters the Suez canal. (possibly Tuesday morning)
Currently not transmitting her position on AIS. She should reappear imminently as she approaches Suez.

DON PASQUALE ETA Barcelona 23 May and Southampton 28 May

HOEGH SHANGHAI ETA Zeebrugge on 25 May.

MORNING CAROLINE She is highly likely to be carrying RWD MY to Canada ETA 16 May.

GRAND EAGLE ETA Melbourne 15/5 Must be a suspect.

HOEGH TRACER ETA Zeebrugge 07 Jun. No evidence she is carrying Teslas, yet. Check your VIN here.

TALIA departed Shanghai South for Singapore. No other details but highly likely to be UK/EU bound.

MALAYSIA GRACE currently loading at Shanghai South.

Over in California JASPER ARROW was alongside Pier 80 but was replaced by RCC COMPASS.
RCC AFRICA is not due to arrive until 17 May and is presently waiting to transit the Panama Canal from the Caribbean.

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is updated with the latest data available including satellite data, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.

Last edited:
With GRANDE MIRAFIORI transmitting her AIS position again, we can see that she has arrived at Suez and so we can expect her to pick up a northbound convoy through the canal tomorrow morning. On that basis, I am going to readjust my estimate for her arrival in Southampton to 17 May.
If you haven't yet entered the competition, I would do it now as it will likely close tomorrow morning.

Meanwhile over in Shanghai, MORNING CORNELIA is currently alongside at Shanghai South. I don't have any details for her itinerary at the moment although I suspect she may be off to S America and so not Tesla related.
MORNING LINDA which we know will arrive in Zeebrugge on 5 Jun continues to load at the Haitong Terminal.
TALIA which departed 2 days ago is now confirmed to be heading to Dubai with an ETA of 21 May.

In California, JASPER ARROW departed to Hawaii. Pier 80 was traditionally used for shipments to/from Hawaii and so on that basis I don't think she is on Tesla business. RCC COMPASS however continues to be of interest as she remains alongside Pier 80. RCC AFRICA is still waiting off the coast of Panama for her canal transit slot.

Last edited: