Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone know why morning Caroline has slowed down significantly. (I really need to find another way to pass time lol, been tracking this ship too much).

Attachments

• IMG_1308.png
    IMG_1308.png
    683.4 KB · Views: 142
@Mr Miserable the Hoegh Shangai isn't heading to Zeebrugge? It's heading to Livorno.

I have an MY RWD (MGM) with EDD 1-8 june. I thought it would be on the Hoegh Shangai, because it would arrive at Zeebrugge 25th of May.
Any idea on what ship my MY could be?
"HOEGH SHANGHAI is on a scheduled service and will arrive in Zeebrugge on 25 May." That means she will be making scheduled stops on the way to Zeebrugge. In this case Livorno tomorrow and Le Havre on 22 May before arriving in Zeebrugge.

The good news is that she is now scheduled to arrive on 23 May!

If you have your VIN you can check to see whether your car is onboard this ship by entering it HERE

Last edited:
Reactions: JannesD
Anyone know why morning Caroline has slowed down significantly. (I really need to find another way to pass time lol, been tracking this ship too much).
There is no space in Tacoma for her.
She is now booked to arrive in Tacoma at 04:30 on 17 May.
She is due to depart Tacoma at 16:00 on 17 May and then head up to New Westminser.
if there is space for her there I would expect her to dock now on 18 May.

Reactions: Esan na
14 May 23 Summary

GLOVIS CHALLENGE
has arrived in Barcelona.

GRANDE NAPOLI ETA Koper 15:00 tomorrow.

GRANDE MIRAFIORI ETA Southampton 17 May.

I note RCC PASSION will arrive in Koper on 18 May. She departed Taicang on 25 Apr and may well be carrying some Teslas.

DON PASQUALE ETA Barcelona 23 May and Southampton 28 May

HOEGH SHANGHAI is on a scheduled service and will now arrive in Zeebrugge on 23 May.

MORNING CAROLINE She is highly likely to be carrying RWD MY to Canada. Revised ETA probably 18 May. Delayed docking at Tacoma.

TALIA ETA Dubai (Jebel Ali) 21 May

MORNING LINDA ETA Zeebrugge 5 Jun Not confirmed to be carrying any Teslas

RCC COMPASS ETA Taipei 23 May. Now enroute from Pier 80. Almost certainly a Tesla shipment.

SUNBELT SPIRIT Possibly heading for Southampton with an ETA of around 9 Jun

GRANDE CALIFORNIA ETA Zeebrugge on 16 Jun. (Routing via stops in Turkey & Italy)

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is updated with the latest data available including satellite data, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.

Reactions: XHabjab
Will GRANDE MIRAFIORI go to Ireland after Southampton or will a different ship bring the cars to us
Cars for Ireland are unlikely to be onboard GRANDE MIRAFIORI.
After unloading in Southampton's Western Docks she moves across to the Eastern Docks to load.
Her destination is yet to be revealed however it's pretty unlikely to be Dublin.

What would a suddenly disappeared VIN mean?
If this is a hidden VIN that hasn't been declared officially to you, then it could mean there is a reallocation in progress and you may end up with a different VIN. This has happened to me with my Model 3. I was given a new VIN and very quickly afterwards I was officially notified of it by Tesla.