Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
VIKING DRIVE has now departed Pier 80 in San Francisco bound for Masan in South Korea (23 Jun). I think it likely that she has new MS/MX onboard.
VIKING ADVENTURE remains at anchor in SF Bay waiting to dock at nearby Benicia on Monday. Benicia is not known to be used for exports and so this visit is most likely to unload her remaining (GM?) cargo. We shall see where she heads next before writing her off.

Meanwhile MALAYSIA GRACE has just departed from Shanghai South to, as expected, Japan. However, she is heading to Nagoya and not Yokohama. Let's hope her next stop will be Yokohama, Tesla's traditional port of entry for Japan.

Last edited:
Good morning from Spain!! Glovis Sunlight arriving at the port of Barcelona right now.

Attachments

• IMG_20230611_091634.jpg
    IMG_20230611_091634.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 106
I know the tracker map hasn't been updated too often recently - tis the holiday season!
The fact that GRANDE TORINO is not updating at all is because she has switched off her AIS transponder until she is clear of an area regarded as a high security risk.
She will reappear in the Red Sea in a couple of days time.

I think NOCC OCEANIC is more likely.
So we've been told by tesla that a ship with 3's & Y's should arrive 19-20.6 to Ashdod and the 3's will be delivered first (means that 3's were loaded after the Y's?).
We have delivery appointments for 3's & Y's for 20-22.6.

A bit confusing since the 3's comes from Shanghai while the Y from Berlin so somewhere the ship was loaded with the 3's.
The original ship with the 3's probably changed its destination around 30.5 when the Customs in Ashdod had technical issues, and probably just skipped Ashdod and dropped the 3's somewhere for later pickup by the carrier of the Y's.
@Mr Miserable does this make sense to you?
Could it still be NOCC OCEANIC?

So we've been told by tesla that a ship with 3's & Y's should arrive 19-20.6 to Ashdod and the 3's will be delivered first (means that 3's were loaded after the Y's?).
We have delivery appointments for 3's & Y's for 20-22.6.

A bit confusing since the 3's comes from Shanghai while the Y from Berlin so somewhere the ship was loaded with the 3's.
The original ship with the 3's probably changed its destination around 30.5 when the Customs in Ashdod had technical issues, and probably just skipped Ashdod and dropped the 3's somewhere for later pickup by the carrier of the Y's.
@Mr Miserable does this make sense to you?
Could it still be NOCC OCEANIC?
NOCC OCEANIC never changed her itinerary - she was never originally scheduled to arrive in Ashdod.
I note that she is now due to arrive in Ashdod on 20 Jun
As for where she loaded the M3s , you have a choice of Shanghai (she departed there on 30 Apr), Zeebrugge or Amsterdam.
If you check the factory gate dates for the M3 VINs, that may open up another avenue but I suspect they will all be mid to late April.

Reactions: Liorbo
NOCC OCEANIC never changed her itinerary - she was never originally scheduled to arrive in Ashdod.
I note that she is now due to arrive in Ashdod on 20 Jun
As for where she loaded the M3s , you have a choice of Shanghai (she departed there on 30 Apr), Zeebrugge or Amsterdam.
If you check the factory gate dates for the M3 VINs, that may open up another avenue but I suspect they will all be mid to late April.
No one here got delivery delay message today and NOCC OCEANIC itinerary just got updated, she's now scheduled for 19.6 10:00 so it fits the details from tesla that the ship will enter Ashdod 19-20.6.
Looks promising

First post (after lurking for a while!!)

M3RWD order - UK (Company Car via a fleet management provider).

Had a SMS confirming the order was received on 11 May, and another confirming pre-delivery tasks are complete on 15 May.

Nothing since, though I did use the online chat on 1 June who told me I didn’t have a vehicle assigned, but the delivery window was June - July.

I’m wondering what the combined experiences here would think of the likelihood of that window being accurate?

Is Grande Torino a good shout, or should I be looking for something later?

First post (after lurking for a while!!)

M3RWD order - UK (Company Car via a fleet management provider).

Had a SMS confirming the order was received on 11 May, and another confirming pre-delivery tasks are complete on 15 May.

Nothing since, though I did use the online chat on 1 June who told me I didn’t have a vehicle assigned, but the delivery window was June - July.

I’m wondering what the combined experiences here would think of the likelihood of that window being accurate?

Is Grande Torino a good shout, or should I be looking for something later?
I’d imagine you may be relying on someone to cancel an order with the same spec. Happens regularly so there’s still a chance.

13 Jun 23 Summary

GRANDE CALIFORNIA arrived in Zeebrugge last night.

MORNING CECILIE More RWD MY for US/Canada. ETA Tacoma early tomorrow morning and New Westminster (Vancouver) 17 Jun.

HOEGH ASIA which arrives in Zeebrugge on 23 Jun is a possible carrier too. Easily checked if you have a VIN.

GRANDE TORINO ETA Southampton 24 Jun. Still not yet positively confirmed to be carrying Teslas but highly likely to be. Currently estimated to be in the Gulf of Aden.

A VIN allocation suggests that there could be an MS/MX shipment onboard PATRIOT ETA Bremerhaven 14 Jun and Antwerp 18 Jun. These are not usual ports of entry for Teslas but because of the small number of vehicles involved it may mean that Tesla may not have a choice.

I'm a little surprised but we have had no confirmation that HOEGH TARGET is carrying any Teslas. When she arrives in Southampton she is docking in the Eastern Docks and there is no plan for her to move across to the Western Docks either. If you have been given a VIN keep checking HERE to see if your new LHD MS or MX is onboard. Don't forget to let me know but at the moment I don't think this is our ship.

The alternative is MORNING CAPO which is due to arrive in Southampton on 19 Jun. I should find out which docks she plans to unload in later tonight.

VIKING DRIVE which departed San Francisco for S Korea on the 9 Jun is likely to be carrying new MS/MX.
VIKING ADVENTURE which departed San Francisco for Hawaii is also likely to be carrying new MS and MX. I

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is updated with the latest data available including satellite data, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.

Reactions: XHabjab
@Mr Miserable i have a collection date of 28 Jun for dublin ireland. Is it possible still on a boat somewhere. Just really curious where it could be what boat its on . Vin no shows nothing
As far as I am aware we haven't seen any VINs allocated for GRANDE TORINO so far, which is unusual. We know a ship has just arrived in Zeebrugge and there are possibly some more shipments arriving there in the next dew days and so there remains some hope. If you search for a hidden VIN (search the forum on how to do this) that may help.

Reactions: Merdy
As far as I am aware we haven't seen any VINs allocated for GRANDE TORINO so far, which is unusual. We know a ship has just arrived in Zeebrugge and there are possibly some more shipments arriving there in the next dew days and so there remains some hope. If you search for a hidden VIN (search the forum on how to do this) that may help.
Any idea when MIC MY LR AWD arrive in Canada?