Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I really hope that with the new redesign and all the internal changes of the M3 to make it easier to assemble, they somehow manage to make RHD and LHD at the same time.

It would be very bad that they allow people to order M3 in the UK and say delivery in July-August, and then the delivery taking place towards the end of the year or even 2024.
You can go back to 2017 on this forum and see the excitement the Model 3 created as US deliveries started and in June 2019 when deliveries to the UK commenced.

I really hope that with the new redesign and all the internal changes of the M3 to make it easier to assemble, they somehow manage to make RHD and LHD at the same time.

It would be very bad that they allow people to order M3 in the UK and say delivery in July-August, and then the delivery taking place towards the end of the year or even 2024.
Try ordering a Porsche Taycan!!! 😂

Reactions: Mr Miserable
I was officially given a VIN, presented with the Tesla vision disclaimer and sent my invoice for lease deposit payment. Then overnight it was all withdrawn and back to just the RN Number.
IMG_0789.jpeg

This is what I had on 22nd June

The refreshed Model 3 is a secret - nobody knows about it. Only you and me, and a couple of hundred thousand other people know about this.
Everybody who has ordered a Model 3 has ordered an old one. the existing version.
If you were going to receive an existing model 3 you would have had a VIN allocated by now.
Search this forum on how to search for a hidden VIN on your account.
Enjoy the wait!
Thank you!🙏🙏

At Shanghai South, MORNING MARGARETA continues to load whilst GRANDE MIRAFIORI looks as though she may be positioning herself to be the next ship to dock there. GRANDE MIRAFIORI will be bound for Europe but quite where is unknown at present.

Over in Vancouver, news of the dock strike there has obviously reached VIKING SEA as she has slowed significantly. This could be a mistake since in these situations when normal business is resumed it is generally on a first come, first served basis and the queue of waiting ships has already formed at the mouth of the Juan de Fuca straits.

In the Red Sea CRYSTAL RAY is powering her way towards Suez making up for lost time in the heavy seas she encountered in the Arabian Sea.

In California, GLOVIS CLIPPER remains alongside Pier 80. AMBER ARROW departed Pier 80, anchored in SF Bay for a few hours and then docked at Benicia. Let's see where these ships head off to...

As always you can follow the ships here

My App just changed this morning to 8 - 23rd August. What a joke.
My original EDD was 25th May - 6th June and it just keeps getting pushed. Even after receiving a VIN a couple weeks back with an EDD for mid-July.
MYP, MN Silver, white interior.

At Shanghai South, MORNING MARGARETA continues to load whilst GRANDE MIRAFIORI looks as though she may be positioning herself to be the next ship to dock there. GRANDE MIRAFIORI will be bound for Europe but quite where is unknown at present.

Over in Vancouver, news of the dock strike there has obviously reached VIKING SEA as she has slowed significantly. This could be a mistake since in these situations when normal business is resumed it is generally on a first come, first served basis and the queue of waiting ships has already formed at the mouth of the Juan de Fuca straits.

In the Red Sea CRYSTAL RAY is powering her way towards Suez making up for lost time in the heavy seas she encountered in the Arabian Sea.

In California, GLOVIS CLIPPER remains alongside Pier 80. AMBER ARROW departed Pier 80, anchored in SF Bay for a few hours and then docked at Benicia. Let's see where these ships head off to...

As always you can follow the ships here
Thank you very much,
from the link I can see only the Cristal Ray and the Viking Sea. If my car is on them, I should have already the VIN, right?

I did get a VIN from Tesla, they say it's an expected VIN... ordered M3 Performance (Netherlands) end June last month. So I think Grande Torino did bring some M3's to Europe. Production date is end May '23 according Tesla VIN decoder.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see GOLD XING is waiting off the coast to load in Shanghai (probably at the main Haitong Terminal).
She is due to depart to Ashdod, Israel (31 Jul) and Derince, Turkey (4 Aug).
She has been used in the past by Tesla and so it's quite possible she may be on Tesla business again.