Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sigh idk who I show trust

2 days ago my husband called local tesla the SA said our car is at the port of BC but this morning I see some people got an update on EDD so I chatted with the online advisor and he said my car is on the boat in transit and going towards to the port of BC

I asked which baot it's at he said he has no infos...I'm in Calgary (10 hr drive from BC) is that the reason that I don't have an update yet..or my car is basically still on the boat?

MORNING MARGARETA is on her way to New Westminster. Clearly her docking has been delayed by the recent dock strike - I have no idea when she will dock.
If that's the case, then maybe it's due to Customs clearance or not enough tugs, harbour pilots, etc. Or just a case of too many boats waiting to enter.

There are only a couple of vehicle carriers on the port schedule for the next day or so, and they're all being served at Annacis. Richmond/Fraser Wharves, where VIKING SEA unloaded, is not currently scheduled for any ships.

I'll try to keep an eye on things or see if I can find out more information - I'll keep you posted. Thanks for your insight!

Sigh idk who I show trust

2 days ago my husband called local tesla the SA said our car is at the port of BC but this morning I see some people got an update on EDD so I chatted with the online advisor and he said my car is on the boat in transit and going towards to the port of BC

I asked which baot it's at he said he has no infos...I'm in Calgary (10 hr drive from BC) is that the reason that I don't have an update yet..or my car is basically still on the boat?
What’s your EDD? Also don’t really listen to Tesla Advisors if they know nothing.

FWIW... UK related lease via Tusker.

• 10th July. Order placed by Tusker>Tesla. MYRWD Blue, black interior, EAP.
  • 14th July. Received text from Tesla with RN#
  • 17th July. Called Tesla today for delivery information, they said should be at Brent Cross store by 25th July.
  • Delivery to me likely end of July, absolute latest 9th August.
All this with no VIN or info from Tusker yet.

Morning margareta is routing to London,reported 36 min ago
Screenshot_20230717_175024_Chrome.jpg

• Disagree
Reactions: Mr Miserable
Morning margareta is routing to London,reported 36 min ago
View attachment 957162
Erm, no...there's no easy path to London from the coast of Vancouver, besides going all the way over to the Suez Canal.

Besides, she's carrying a shipment of cars bound for Vancouver...

Erm, no...there's no easy path to London from the coast of Vancouver, besides going all the way over to the Suez Canal.

Besides, she's carrying a shipment of cars bound for Vancouver...

Really?then why is this here?the ETA said it's supposed to be at the port 1 am this morning but no more updates so I found this

MORNING MARGARETA, IMO 9367580, Flag Singapore