Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How long does it usually take to unload and transport cars from the port?

Today I was told by a Tesla rep that my M3 is still in Zeebrugge! It arrived on 23/7 on the Hoegh Trident (their website showed my VIN). So its been sitting there for 9 days..seems odd. EDD was just pushed back to 4/8 - 17/8 (previously was 31/7 - 7/8)

Hi guys anyone from Italy?

Grande MIRAFIORI is going to Savona. Now I’m checking the Grande MIRAFIORI for Italy. I think if the ship will arrive tomorrow at Savona port, after some trucks will take the teslas to other italian and france delivery store. Or the ship will go to Civitavecchia port and delivery teslas for all Italy

Hi guys anyone from Italy?

Grande MIRAFIORI is going to Savona. Now I’m checking the Grande MIRAFIORI for Italy. I think if the ship will arrive tomorrow at Savona port, after some trucks will take the teslas to other italian and france delivery store. Or the ship will go to Civitavecchia port and delivery teslas for all Italy
I'm not so sure she will be carrying any Teslas to Italy. I think it more likely that she will have unloaded all her Tesla cargo in Barcelona and cars to Italy will be moved by road. I know it sounds wrong but....

Ordered M3 LR today, expected delivery date on 5th of September.

Before ordering I could see the VIN of the car and the status was 'Coming Soon' (from inventory).

my understanding is that it is waiting to be loaded or already in a ship. Any ideas?
I suspect GLOVIS SUNRISE is your ship.
You can follow her on this map.

Reactions: giorgosa
Finally got my delivery date! Picking up my blue rwd 10 August 🥳
Are you near Oslo or on the west coast? The reason I ask is because I expect there to be a boatload of Teslas delivered to Drammen by MALACCA HIGHWAY on 04 Aug. I also expect a shipment from Berlin on 3 Aug by AUTO ADVANCE. So by the end of the week Drammen is going to be swamped with Teslas.
Space is at a premium at Drammen at the moment and so I expect all the Teslas to parked on the Tangen quay. There is still some sitting at Tollbukaia. Watch here.

Are you near Oslo or on the west coast? The reason I ask is because I expect there to be a boatload of Teslas delivered to Drammen by MALACCA HIGHWAY on 04 Aug. I also expect a shipment from Berlin on 3 Aug by AUTO ADVANCE. So by the end of the week Drammen is going to be swamped with Teslas.
Space is at a premium at Drammen at the moment and so I expect all the Teslas to parked on the Tangen quay. There is still some sitting at Tollbukaia. Watch here.
@Mr Miserable Do you have any information about the truck transportation from Koper to Prague? Or how does this "reservation of the truck" work? A local Tesla salesperson told me that they need to "reserve" a truck for the transportation from Koper to Prague, but I don't know how long it might take or if the pickup date is possible around 14-15 Aug. (I am very tight on the schedule here, that's why am I stressing so much :D)

Hey all 👋🏻 new here. Loving the forum 👏🏻 ordered Model Y 10th of July from existing inventory. I have VIN. I am in Ireland and the expected delivery date has been moved between the 2nd-17th August. Just wondering if ye can help find the ship it should be on? Super excited to get it 🙂

I also got the SMS yesterday, and my pickup date is 11/08 :D

I have delivery in Drammen... I saw now that the finale invoice is on the website, and that Tesla has pre-notified the car to the state road authority ( have not yet registered under my name). So yeah, gonna be a lot of Teslas during this week unloaded:D But wondering what's going on the cars sitting at Tollbukaia.. been there since I ordered my car on 08/07 (at least some cars have left but still)..

I have delivery in Bergen (west coast), so I assume all the cars enters Drammen, but will be taken to other Tesla locations ASAP. I have spoken to people who have delivery in the same week in Kristiansand (south coast), Ålesund (northern west coast-ish) and in Oslo.