Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I put in my vin for a MX I expected in Athens on august 18 ( according to the local Tesla people) and I do find it on Hoegh Trader due zeebruge on aug 22
any idea how and when it will arrive in Athens ( Piraeus)?
Thanks
When did you order your MX?

I ordered an MX Plaid on June 16 (almost 2 months ago) in Switzerland and the leasing was approved and the contract signed on June 20.

At the time of my order, the Tesla website had a delivery estimate of June-July, it then changed to July-August... then the estimate disappeared for a while, and now it's showing August-September. The sales advisor told me that the car would potentially be delivered by the end of July.

My Tesla account shows the car as being already paid by the bank, but I have not been asked to pay the initial downpayment.

I have no news, no VIN (visible or hidden)... nothing! I'm guessing my car is coming on the same ship but the fact that I don't have a VIN is concerning. When I ordered my first MX in 2018, I got my VIN a couple of days later, months before delivery.

I put in my vin for a MX I expected in Athens on august 18 ( according to the local Tesla people) and I do find it on Hoegh Trader due zeebruge on aug 22
any idea how and when it will arrive in Athens ( Piraeus)?
Thanks
Your MXLR and my MSLR are probably on the same ship!
The app shows me exp. delivery between 17/8 and 31/8, but it has been changed like 3 times now (I ordered it on 2021 with exp. delivery end of 2022).
I tried to call the offices today and they were closed, I assume for the whole week. I'll try call later this week just in case!

When did you order your MX?

I ordered an MX Plaid on June 16 (almost 2 months ago) in Switzerland and the leasing was approved and the contract signed on June 20.

At the time of my order, the Tesla website had a delivery estimate of June-July, it then changed to July-August... then the estimate disappeared for a while, and now it's showing August-September. The sales advisor told me that the car would potentially be delivered by the end of July.

My Tesla account shows the car as being already paid by the bank, but I have not been asked to pay the initial downpayment.

I have no news, no VIN (visible or hidden)... nothing! I'm guessing my car is coming on the same ship but the fact that I don't have a VIN is concerning. When I ordered my first MX in 2018, I got my VIN a couple of days later, months before delivery.
I put in my order late April got a vin late may was told would arrive by end June and to get all the leading stuff ready , then end July then aug 18 all of the sudden vin clicked on this ship looks like I, we are going to have it early sept…

Reactions: arubinst
Your MXLR and my MSLR are probably on the same ship!
The app shows me exp. delivery between 17/8 and 31/8, but it has been changed like 3 times now (I ordered it on 2021 with exp. delivery end of 2022).
I tried to call the offices today and they were closed, I assume for the whole week. I'll try call later this week just in case!
Similar experience as you see in my other response above but now it is on the way to zeebruge don’t know how it gets to Greece though and how long that takes … do you ?

Hi.

Hoegh Tokyo it supposed to make an apparently unplanned stop in Livorno - based on my research while it happened before, it's been rare.

1692050118252.png

Glovis Sunrise arrived to Koper on the 5th of August, deliveries in Warsaw were supposed to start around 10th/11th, but due to flooding in Slovenia, they are postponed till 22nd of August. The discounts provided by Tesla this year made people rush for Teslas in Poland (now more and more models fall within electric grant programme limit). Last year Tesla Sold 1k cars in Poland, in the first half of this year 2,3k, Q3 will be alone 2,3-2,5k depending on the number of car delivered.

Based on the past deliveries in Livorno, would you say they will all go to Italian market?

In red, I highlighted where the cars delivered to Koper go to (apart from Slovakia). But it seems that a stop in Livorno could mean extra cars for this part of Europe? Especially since Livorno is not that far from Koper.

Based on the interest (we provide brokerage services from lease and insurance in Poland) I could easily say Tesla could sell another 500 TM3s this quarter, but in the last 7 days where have been pretty much no TM3s in stock other than demo cars.

It's clear that all current models of TM3s have already been shipped to Europe, so doesn't seem there is much left to be sold. So most likely from the end of August till mid November there might be no TM3s on sale in Europe.

• Informative
Reactions: navguy12