Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Morning Carina is showing another destination... Toulon, France.
Any idea what is happening ?

IMG_20230815_195337.jpg

Hi.

Hoegh Tokyo it supposed to make an apparently unplanned stop in Livorno - based on my research while it happened before, it's been rare.

View attachment 964921

Glovis Sunrise arrived to Koper on the 5th of August, deliveries in Warsaw were supposed to start around 10th/11th, but due to flooding in Slovenia, they are postponed till 22nd of August. The discounts provided by Tesla this year made people rush for Teslas in Poland (now more and more models fall within electric grant programme limit). Last year Tesla Sold 1k cars in Poland, in the first half of this year 2,3k, Q3 will be alone 2,3-2,5k depending on the number of car delivered.

Based on the past deliveries in Livorno, would you say they will all go to Italian market?

In red, I highlighted where the cars delivered to Koper go to (apart from Slovakia). But it seems that a stop in Livorno could mean extra cars for this part of Europe? Especially since Livorno is not that far from Koper.

Based on the interest (we provide brokerage services from lease and insurance in Poland) I could easily say Tesla could sell another 500 TM3s this quarter, but in the last 7 days where have been pretty much no TM3s in stock other than demo cars.

It's clear that all current models of TM3s have already been shipped to Europe, so doesn't seem there is much left to be sold. So most likely from the end of August till mid November there might be no TM3s on sale in Europe.

HOEGH TOKYO is on a scheduled service and will make a scheduled stop in Livorno on 19 Aug. This is a scheduled service and so happens regularly. That doesn't mean any Teslas will be unloaded there.
GLOVIS SUNRISE did not unload in Koper - she unloaded in Southampton. The last ship with Teslas onboard that unloaded in Koper was GLOVIS COURAGE on 7/8.

SUMMARY 16 Aug 23

GLOVIS SUNRISE
Docked in Southampton on 13 Aug. End of Tesla charter.

MORNING CARINA Has now arrived in Barcelona 16 Aug (unloading 931 Teslas). Next stop Zeebrugge on 28 Aug

GLOVIS CARAVEL Has arrived in Brisbane. Next Stop Port Kembla on 24 Aug

MORNING COMPOSER Initially heading to Tacoma (16 Aug) but thereafter to New Westminster, probably around 20 Aug.

HOEGH TRADER Baltimore to Zeebrugge (22 Aug) with MS/MX.
If you have a VIN then you can check to see if your car is onboard by clicking HERE. Don't forget to let me know if you successfully find your car!

HOEGH TOKYO due to arrive in Zeebrugge on 24 Aug. She is confirmed to be carrying some MY.
If you have a VIN then you can check to see if your car is onboard by clicking HERE. Don't forget to let me know if you successfully find your car!

HOEGH DETROIT ETA Zeebrugge 9 Sep. Not yet confirmed to be carrying Teslas.

MORNING CAROL From Shanghai to Dubai ETA 22 Aug.

TURANDOT ETA Brisbane 22 Aug

GLOVIS SPIRIT Pier 80 - Taiwan ETA 28 Aug

Track the ships here. Positions are the most accurate available (via satellite).

Reactions: XHabjab
Do we expect another shipment of S/X this quarter? I’m contemplating if I’ll bug an SA for a VIN or wait - Tokyo vin should have been assigned by now I guess. So I’ll know if it’s this or next quarter. Last car took 19 days from assigning the vin to showing it as hidden vin (SA said assigned 19 days ago, when I contacted after it showed to me).

SUMMARY 16 Aug 23

GLOVIS SUNRISE
Docked in Southampton on 13 Aug. End of Tesla charter.

MORNING CARINA Has now arrived in Barcelona 16 Aug (unloading 931 Teslas). Next stop Zeebrugge on 28 Aug

GLOVIS CARAVEL Has arrived in Brisbane. Next Stop Port Kembla on 24 Aug

MORNING COMPOSER Initially heading to Tacoma (16 Aug) but thereafter to New Westminster, probably around 20 Aug.

HOEGH TRADER Baltimore to Zeebrugge (22 Aug) with MS/MX.

HOEGH TOKYO due to arrive in Zeebrugge on 24 Aug. She is confirmed to be carrying some MY.

HOEGH DETROIT ETA Zeebrugge 9 Sep. Not yet confirmed to be carrying Teslas.

MORNING CAROL From Shanghai to Dubai ETA 22 Aug.

TURANDOT ETA Brisbane 22 Aug

GLOVIS SPIRIT Pier 80 - Taiwan ETA 28 Aug

Track the ships here. Positions are the most accurate available (via satellite).
New here!

I traced my MY VIN number to be on HOEGH TOKYO..
Date of arrivel to Zeebrugge is 27th as stated on the Hoegh website tracer.

Reactions: Mr Miserable
Do we expect another shipment of S/X this quarter? I’m contemplating if I’ll bug an SA for a VIN or wait - Tokyo vin should have been assigned by now I guess. So I’ll know if it’s this or next quarter. Last car took 19 days from assigning the vin to showing it as hidden vin (SA said assigned 19 days ago, when I contacted after it showed to me).
Nothing scheduled at the moment as far as I can see. HOEGH TRADER is enroute and I would have expected VINs to have been allocated by now.

Reactions: xanthic
Provisional delivery in Glasgow the 16th Sept.
So which ship is this on?
As have been told it is not in the U.K. yet and is en route from Shanghai.
Nothing identified at the moment.
For a delivery in Glasgow on 16th it would be on it's way. I assume you have been given a VIN?
If you PM me the VIN I may be able to get some more info.
Just be aware that I have found that sometimes there is a divergence from what Tesla tell you and reality. Mostly unintentional.

Will there be any more scheduled shipments into the UK this quarter?
I don't know is the honest answer.
In a normal quarter I would say yes but this one is unusual because of the refreshed Model 3.
The model 3 lines have been closed for a while as they reconfigured for the refreshed Model 3 production.
We had about 5000 cars delivered earlier this week to Southampton.

Nothing identified at the moment.
For a delivery in Glasgow on 16th it would be on it's way. I assume you have been given a VIN?
If you PM me the VIN I may be able to get some more info.
Just be aware that I have found that sometimes there is a divergence from what Tesla tell you and reality. Mostly unintentional.
I picked my MYP up from Glasgow on Monday, it arrived with them last Wednesday so definitely not from the recent vessel arrival in Southampton, while I was there I spoke to them and they did confirm they had a shipment of Model Y by truck from Belfast so that will have arrived via an international routing. Not sure if these were cancelled orders or not but on Monday morning the car park for collections was full so this wasnt just the odd one.

I arrived about 0900 on Monday so I would assume none of those cars in the lot or on the 2 full transporters were from Southampton if she only docked at 1700 on Sunday, that would be a solid 9 hour drive in a car so at least 12 in a truck with mandatory breaks etc. Possible but very very tight and would have had to get away within the first couple of hours being secured alongside to have any chance.

Reactions: nigelpurvis@gm
In Spain, this month it is being a headache to know how the cars arrive. I recently found out that Grande Mediterráneo unloaded on August 12 in Barcelona Teslas that it brought from Belgium. On the other hand, M3 arrivals by road have also been reported from Rotterdam and Berlin according to information from TAs. They have also put M3 show cars up for sale in inventory. I don't have eyes left to cover so many transports, they want to take everything away and there are no more M3s left in the SC for test drives. It's crazy!!! I hope everything returns to normal when all the M3s are delivered.

Reactions: Mr Miserable
By the way, two ships have arrived at the South Port of Shanghai. Dream Diva and Malaysia Passion. In a satellite image from yesterday, I calculate that there will be about 3000 Teslas waiting to be shipped. In the attached image, the orange areas are the usual ones for parking Teslas and they are empty. The green zone is where we have those 3,000 cars.

Attachments

• IMG_20230816_145914.jpg
    IMG_20230816_145914.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 44
Reactions: nova56
In Spain, this month it is being a headache to know how the cars arrive. I recently found out that Grande Mediterráneo unloaded on August 12 in Barcelona Teslas that it brought from Belgium. On the other hand, M3 arrivals by road have also been reported from Rotterdam and Berlin according to information from TAs. They have also put M3 show cars up for sale in inventory. I don't have eyes left to cover so many transports, they want to take everything away and there are no more M3s left in the SC for test drives. It's crazy!!! I hope everything returns to normal when all the M3s are delivered.
I assume she unloaded model Ys? she just arrived at Ashdod port and I am waiting for my Model Y

So I asked the Delivery Advisor if they had any news about my Ultra Red MXP ordered 2 months ago and the fact that I don’t even have a VIN at this time. The reply was rather concerning:

"Assignments are currently taking place, if a vehicle corresponding to your configuration is available, it will be assigned to you automatically."

That reply is as good as nothing. Actually worst, because it leaves the door open for a "sorry, we didn’t receive any car corresponding to your configuration. Maybe next time when we receive the next shipment from the US".