Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
UK model 3 rwd in white with black seats ordered through leasing company. Received a delivery date of 19th September. Am I right in assuming this will almost certainly be current production model rather than highland?
I Have the same car on a company lease. Text message from tesla for delivery 16th september. Car is due in to southampton docks 15th september (advised by Tesla).

Interesting! I’m northern England so dates would tie up nicely I imagine. Got a VIN showing in app now too. I wonder what ship it could be though; presumably not one currently being tracked
I came accross this thread hunting for the info on the ship its on. No joy yet. Tesla have issued me a vin and a reg no. Will be on a 23 plate. When i asked them to bring the delivery to the friday they text back saying

"Tesla Update - No Andy, it cannot be 15 September 2023, as your car arrives on site on that day."

Felt like I'd been told off for asking for more!

I came accross this thread hunting for the info on the ship its on. No joy yet. Tesla have issued me a vin and a reg no. Will be on a 23 plate. When i asked them to bring the delivery to the friday they text back saying

"Tesla Update - No Andy, it cannot be 15 September 2023, as your car arrives on site on that day."

Felt like I'd been told off for asking for more!
No suspect ships at the moment...
Any other quarter, I would expect a Southampton arrival around 15-20 Sep however this quarter is very different from any other and I can't identify any ship that is sailing direct to Southampton from Shanghai. So that got me looking for a ship routing to Southampton indirectly.
There is one possibility, NEPTUNE HORIZON which will unload in Koper on 5 Sep. She is already a Tesla suspect. If she carries on to Southampton after Koper, the timing would fit. It has never happened before but this is an unusual quarter.
I will add her to the tracking map but we wont find out if she is coming to Southampton until she leaves Koper. She has just entered the Red Sea.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mrklaw
SUMMARY 28 Aug 23

HOEGH TOKYO
She is confirmed to be carrying some MY to Zeebrugge but is currently delayed off Livorno
If you have a VIN then you can check to see if your car is onboard by clicking HERE. Don't forget to let me know if you successfully find your car!

NEPTUNE HORIZON will arrive in Koper on 5 Sep. She remains a suspect ship at the moment with no firm evidence that she is carrying any Teslas.
We need to see where she heads to after Koper - Southampton would be nice.

HOEGH DETROIT ETA Zeebrugge 9 Sep. Not yet confirmed to be carrying Teslas.
If you have a VIN then you can check to see if your car is onboard by clicking HERE. Don't forget to let me know if you successfully find your car!

DREAM DIVA Vancouver ETA ~30 Aug

TURANDOT Now heading to Port Kembla from Brisbane.
GLOVIS CARAVEL Should soon depart Port Kembla to Melbourne.

Also enroute to Europe are HOEGH JEDDAH (Zeebrugge 25 Sep) and THERMOPYLAE (Barcelona 20 Sep). Both are suspects for the moment.

I'm monitoring Pier 80 at the moment with K.ASIAN BEAUTY inbound and CRYSTAL RAY sitting in the SF Bay.
It would be good if a passer-by could see what is currently on the dockside at Pier 80.

Track the ships here. Positions are the most accurate available (via satellite).

Reactions: XHabjab
When I ordered my MYP I was told that it was built around 10th July and is already in Southampton (conflicting info as someone else on the chat says it is not yet there). Since I collect from Bluewater, apparently it takes until the 18th at the earliest to be there.
Reading about this "indirect suspect ship", it would fit the timings better as a transfer from Shanghai to Southampton in 4 weeks seems too short.

The only thing I know to be the truth is the build date. The rest, not so much. But whether it was delivered by boat on 12th August, or is on the "indirect suspect", I am collecting 19th August.

When I ordered my MYP I was told that it was built around 10th July and is already in Southampton (conflicting info as someone else on the chat says it is not yet there). Since I collect from Bluewater, apparently it takes until the 18th at the earliest to be there.
Reading about this "indirect suspect ship", it would fit the timings better as a transfer from Shanghai to Southampton in 4 weeks seems too short.

The only thing I know to be the truth is the build date. The rest, not so much. But whether it was delivered by boat on 12th August, or is on the "indirect suspect", I am collecting 19th August.
OK in that case your car was transported on GLOVIS SUNRISE which arrived in Southampton about 2 weeks ago.

Last edited:
IMG_9858.png

Expected arrivals at Livorno port. Fingers cross

Reactions: First_order
SUMMARY 28 Aug 23

HOEGH TOKYO
She is confirmed to be carrying some MY to Zeebrugge but is currently delayed off Livorno

NEPTUNE HORIZON will arrive in Koper on 5 Sep. She remains a suspect ship at the moment with no firm evidence that she is carrying any Teslas.
We need to see where she heads to after Koper - Southampton would be nice.

HOEGH DETROIT ETA Zeebrugge 9 Sep. Not yet confirmed to be carrying Teslas.

DREAM DIVA Vancouver ETA ~30 Aug

TURANDOT Now heading to Port Kembla from Brisbane.
GLOVIS CARAVEL Should soon depart Port Kembla to Melbourne.

Also enroute to Europe are HOEGH JEDDAH (Zeebrugge 25 Sep) and THERMOPYLAE (Barcelona 20 Sep). Both are suspects for the moment.

I'm monitoring Pier 80 at the moment with K.ASIAN BEAUTY inbound and CRYSTAL RAY sitting in the SF Bay.
It would be good if a passer-by could see what is currently on the dockside at Pier 80.

Track the ships here. Positions are the most accurate available (via satellite).
@Mr Miserable
Just been told today by Tesla that my model y lr is ‘in transit’ and not even in European waters yet. They wouldn’t give the vessel name but stated that it will be delivered to Birmingham nec on 19th sept.

The first advisor quoted 5th sept into Birmingham nec, but the second advisor stated that he must of got confused with the docking dates.
They did confirm that the vessel is due to dock early sept into Southampton!

Could Neptune Horizon be heading to Southampton direct and not stopping in Koper?