Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So ordered a new M3P in red with a white interior on the 24th aug and have just been told to pay the deposit, ni visibile vin yet so presume imminet? this was stock car and they quoted September / October delivery

First off all, thanks for the insights in this thread.

Being trying to track shipments lately, but currently no luck.

Ordered a MYRWD on June 15th, VIN assigned on July 26th, final payment made on August 16th.

EDD was august 22-5 september a couple a weeks ago, and has since been pushed back to 5 september-15 september and lastly pushed back again this Saturday. Current EDD is 15 september-25 september.

First off all, thanks for the insights in this thread.

Being trying to track shipments lately, but currently no luck.

Ordered a MYRWD on June 15th, VIN assigned on July 26th, final payment made on August 16th.

EDD was august 22-5 september a couple a weeks ago, and has since been pushed back to 5 september-15 september and lastly pushed back again this Saturday. Current EDD is 15 september-25 september.
Have you typed your VIN into Hoegh shippings tracker page (links a few pages back on a Mr Miserable post) as there are 2 ships heading for Zeebrugge which is where I think cars for Denmark arrive before cross loading onto another ship for Denmark.

Have you typed your VIN into Hoegh shippings tracker page (links a few pages back on a Mr Miserable post) as there are 2 ships heading for Zeebrugge which is where I think cars for Denmark arrive before cross loading onto another ship for Denmark.
Appreciate the prompt response. I hadn't seen that, no. Just gave it a go, and the car is indeed arriving in Zeebrugge today.

Attachments

• MYRWD.png
    MYRWD.png
    21.4 KB · Views: 152
Reactions: hoppo1979
GLOVIS COSMOS is losding in Shanghai.

Neptune Horizon (considered a possible to southampton) has its next destination as FRFOS (Fos Sur Mer) south of france. Not sure how that might impact southampton delivery Eta'd for the 15th? My lease company is sure delivery is the 16th sept as Tesla stated as the confirmed this to me today.

Reactions: qwerty_sg
Neptune Horizon (considered a possible to southampton) has its next destination as FRFOS (Fos Sur Mer) south of france. Not sure how that might impact southampton delivery Eta'd for the 15th? My lease company is sure delivery is the 16th sept as Tesla stated as the confirmed this to me today.
Maybe your car is already in Southampton. Glovis Sunrise offloaded probably a full load last month.
Tales time to go through the inventory and get cars moved around the country to distribution centres

Seine Highway confirmed to carry Tesla to Norway (Bergen and Trondheim at least). Estimated arrival to Trondheim is the 18th, which means delivery from the 20th.
Hi Ole.
What is ETA to Bergen - where is it leaving from?
I lost the date I had in my app... Went from 30. Aug - 14. Sept - to "Will be determined later..." (roughly translated).

Hi Ole.
What is ETA to Bergen - where is it leaving from?
I lost the date I had in my app... Went from 30. Aug - 14. Sept - to "Will be determined later..." (roughly translated).
It seems like she will visit Trondheim first, and then travel from Trondheim to Bergen. It is estimated that she will leave Trondheim the 18th at 22.00. Should arrive at Bergen early on the 19th then. My guess is that your delivery will be between 21-end of september. As it is the end of Q3 this month, they will probably do everything possible to deliver it to you before the end of the month.

For those waiting on the Hoegh Tokyo .. the ship is entering the harbour lock.
I am waiting for mine as well. Its on the same carrier.
Though I am not sure if the cars will be transferred to another carrier headed towards Esbjerg, or will they be loaded on to trucks and driven to Denmark.. ?
I honestly don’t know. Based on scalability and cost, I’d assume they aren’t being shipped. But that would just be my guess.

I’d say 5 days from south of France to Southampton is still very doable. It all hinges on where she heads to after France. Southampton, its a yes, anywhere else its probably a red herring.

Reactions: AndyS25
GLOVIS COSMOS is on its way to the Suez Canal

Hi all,
I've been made aware of GLOVIS COSMOS and her departure to Suez. I don't know her eventual destination and I will not be spending any time on it. I will be back here before the ship arrives in Suez.
I will add her to the map.
I note MALAYSIA GRACE loading at the moment too, however she will probably head to Japan.

Hi all,
I've been made aware of GLOVIS COSMOS and her departure to Suez. I don't know her eventual destination and I will not be spending any time on it. I will be back here before the ship arrives in Suez.
I will add her to the map.
I note MALAYSIA GRACE loading at the moment too, however she will probably head to Japan.
MALAYSIA GRACE had a short layover and is heading to Japan