Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hopeful for Model 3 match soon for my replacement lease vehicle, can't believe it's been 3 years+ since I took delivery of the current car - fingers crossed any ships due into Southampton soon have a match for me. was supposed to be in the new one a month ago so getting twitchy trigger finger now .....
I know the feeling, ordered mine only 10 days ago, and I hate the wait! As long as I see progress I can deal with it ;-)

It makes perfect sense to me. We know that the Glovis Cosmos is going to Southhampton UK. The first expected delivery dates in Europe are scheduled from around the 13th of Oktober. (mine is) And I know from this Forum that there is one scheduled in Denmark and Norway from around the 13th of Oktober as well. We know for a fact that the Crystal Ray is filled with New Model 3 and Model Y.
The Crystal Ray is expected to dock in Zeebrugge around the 7th of Oktober. There is no other ship that could make the expected delivery date, so it makes sense doesn't it?

yeah i know the crystal ray has Highlands in it but what i'm asking here is sources. because so far it's only hear say no ?
my delivery is starting from 19th of october so i'm willing to acknowledge it is heading to EU at least ^^
but where is the source of this intel, people can say whatever they want on forums without sources.

It makes perfect sense to me. We know that the Glovis Cosmos is going to Southhampton UK. The first expected delivery dates in Europe are scheduled from around the 13th of Oktober. (mine is) And I know from this Forum that there is one scheduled in Denmark and Norway from around the 13th of Oktober as well. We know for a fact that the Crystal Ray is filled with New Model 3 and Model Y.
The Crystal Ray is expected to dock in Zeebrugge around the 7th of Oktober. There is no other ship that could make the expected delivery date, so it makes sense doesn't it?
Crystal Ray is not expeted to dock Zeebrugge at 7 october. The ETA: Oct 6, 17:00 (in 11 days) is for SUEZ Canal

Crystal Ray is not expeted to dock Zeebrugge at 7 october. The ETA: Oct 6, 17:00 (in 11 days) is for SUEZ Canal
Correct. I suspect Crystal Ray to arrive in Zeebrugge at around 17 October if I read the earlier posts correctly. Mine is the one in Denmark expected at the 14th Oct. It does fit nicely even if it’s a couple of days after.
but all I’m looking for is a confirmation that the car is on the shipment. It will be exciting to see who gets their VIN numbers soon..

Reactions: Joost1976
Correct. I suspect Crystal Ray to arrive in Zeebrugge at around 17 October if I read the earlier posts correctly. Mine is the one in Denmark expected at the 14th Oct. It does fit nicely even if it’s a couple of days after.
but all I’m looking for is a confirmation that the car is on the shipment. It will be exciting to see who gets their VIN numbers soon..
The 17th of Oktober is what I expect as well.

Zeebrugge expected around 17th of Oktober.

Did you order the long range M3? If so, then that's probably why. From what I've seen, only the standard range RWD M3's have October - November delivery dates so far.
also it should be mentioned that “a few weeks” is exactly in between the new model 3 reveal which caused a spike in orders.
I was lucky and actually ordered the old model the 20th of august and got upgraded after for free. I’ve only seen RWD cars that have shorter delivery times including mine.

Did you order the long range M3? If so, then that's probably why. From what I've seen, only the standard range RWD M3's have October - November delivery dates so far.
Would think so, but I think its more random than that. Location probably matters more. I ordered my RWD on September 1st and still have November 22nd to February 5th as estimated delivery, even though the design Studio still says October-November.

That's correct - I expected her to transit with this morning's northbound convoy but it seems not to have occurred - perhaps tomorrow morning but certainly not an 8 day wait. That date does coincide with my estimate for her arrival in Southampton.
GLOVIS COSMOS will soon emerge from the Suez Canal enroute to Southampton.

Reactions: bneg
Would think so, but I think its more random than that. Location probably matters more. I ordered my RWD on September 1st and still have November 22nd to February 5th as estimated delivery, even though the design Studio still says October-November.
I ordered a M3 LR also on September 1st with the exact same timeframe. Delivery Drammen, at least my wish for not getting from the 1st batch seems to have came true.