Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can you put a screenshot ? Partial Blur your VIN
Here you go blurred out vib but you can see where it is placed just below RN
Screenshot_20231001_113347_Tesla.jpg

It's now officially Typhoon Koinu as the storm has strengthened to a category 1 typhoon/hurricane and it is on course to develop further to a category 3 one.
The forecasted track I posted yesterday has not changed.
It looks like GRANDE ROMA took my advice (as if!) and has made a break for it but it may be too late as heavy seas are already hampering her making much more than 11 kts. I think she will be alright but I bet they wish they had left even a few hours earlier.
NEPTUNE BARCELONA has obviously been watching the weather forecast closely and she has decided to race down the Chinese coast in an attempt to get south before the storm hits. She is going to have an uncomfortable transit of the Taiwan Straits as already winds are up to 30kts and are only going to strengthen. The straits are always busy with other traffic and she is not alone in deciding to run the gauntlet. So not only will it it be bumpy and uncomfortable 24 hrs or so but the bridge lookouts will need to have their eyes on stalks as wacky races are underway as everyone tries to race the approaching storm. She should make it quite easily.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: navguy12