Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello! I am waiting for my order of a red m3rear drive to Greece made on 18th September. I received my VIN number on Monday 16th. Today it was visible until noon and after dissapeared…. Why is that? Does anyone know? The estimating arrival is still the same 28th October to 9th November.
Its the first time that I heard for a greek order to have a VIN number, even that it last for a while. I had made my order from 11th of September and my estimate time still remains from 24th of October to 18th of December.
It seems that the most people in Europe that made their orders at September, have taken already a VIN number and it seems that we will get our cars after UK deliveries.

Its the first time that I heard for a greek order to have a VIN number, even that it last for a while. I had made my order from 11th of September and my estimate time still remains from 24th of October to 18th of December.
It seems that the most people in Europe that made their orders at September, have taken already a VIN number and it seems that we will get our cars after UK deliveries.

Attachments

• IMG_3224.jpeg
    IMG_3224.jpeg
    531.7 KB · Views: 116
Reactions: XHabjab
Anyone else has such a future day for M3 Highland?

I ordered on 1st September and now the delivery estimate says 22 April - 21 July.

No VIN given.

Any ideas? It's a M3LR with FSD ordered.
I dont know what happens with our cars. The rest Europe have already VIN numbers for September orders and the most of greek orders have a further estimation. Mine is still the same but I read many Greeks with the same estimations like you. Have you order a tow hitch too???

I dont know what happens with our cars. The rest Europe have already VIN numbers for September orders and the most of greek orders have a further estimation. Mine is still the same but I read many Greeks with the same estimations like you. Have you order a tow hitch too???
No tow hitch. It's a M3LR white pearl, black interior with FSD. Nothing special about it :) Let's see what the next EDD update will bring. I don't like the idea of having to wait till July!

Ok mine is too M3LR ultra red, 19" wheels, black interior, advanced auto pilot.
FSD for Greece?? and I thought that the advanced auto pilot was too much🤣.
haha true about the FSD but I'm super-tech guy, really wanted to include it into the order. There're also a few tax incentives for the full price of the car so it's like getting it for a discount vs ordering it anytime later.

Reactions: GreekNavy
haha true about the FSD but I'm super-tech guy, really wanted to include it into the order. There're also a few tax incentives for the full price of the car so it's like getting it for a discount vs ordering it anytime later.

Hello! I am waiting for my order of a red m3rear drive to Greece made on 18th September. I received my VIN number on Monday 16th. Today it was visible until noon and after dissapeared…. Why is that? Does anyone know? The estimating arrival is still the same 28th October to 9th November.
If you have been officially allocated your VIN (as opposed to discovering a hidden VIN) it is unlikely to change and should not be cause for concern.