Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
She's not heading to Australia - she's heading for Europe Gioia Tauro, Le Havre, Southampton and then Zeebrugge.
Thanks, apparently there is no ship heading to Australia at the moment. I checked the VIN previously and it was just registered for road use by local authority on 19 Oct so I thought it was already on a shipment heading to Australia. Est Delivery was 20 Nov - 11 Dec though so probably it's still sitting in the Shanghai factory.

Thanks, apparently there is no ship heading to Australia at the moment. I checked the VIN previously and it was just registered for road use by local authority on 19 Oct so I thought it was already on a shipment heading to Australia. Est Delivery was 20 Nov - 11 Dec though so probably it's still sitting in the Shanghai factory.
MORNING CELLO is heading for Brisbane arr 25 Oct. Port Kembla on 2 Nov. She departed Shanghai on 14 Oct.

Time for another summary:

HOEGH TROOPER has arrived in Zeebrugge with MS/MX from Baltimore.

ASIAN CAPTAIN Koper 21/22 Oct

NEPTUNE BARCELONA Zeebrugge 27 Oct. Of note, I don't believe she has a full load.

RCC ANTWERP Barcelona 28 Oct,

GRANDE ROMA I'm undecided whether she actually has some Teslas onboard at present - She may have delivered some to Thailand.

GRANDE DAKAR I'm undecided whether she actually has some Teslas onboard - She wasn't alongside long enough to load many. If she has they are possibly LHD M3 Highland for UK showrooms - ETA Southampton 16 Nov.

GLOVIS STAR Destination undetermined at present. My estimates are Koper 5 Nov, Barcelona 6 Nov, Southampton 10 Nov or Zeebrugge 11 Nov.

GOLD KOCHAV Ashdod 7 Nov. 2nd shipment of M3 Highland?

GLOVIS CHAMPION Destination undetermined at present. My estimates are Koper 10 Nov, Barcelona 11 Nov, Southampton 15 Nov or Zeebrugge 16 Nov.

It looks like MALAYSIA PASSION is making her way towards Shanghai South. I expect her to head to Japan.

You can follow these ships on the tracking map HERE The map may become unreliable as @Connoisseur prepares the new version!
@Mr Miserable is there any chance that GOLD KOCHAV loaded with Model Y in destination to Ashdod?

MALAYSIA PASSION Yokohama 24 Oct

NEPTUNE BARCELONA Zeebrugge 27 Oct. Of note, I don't believe she has a full load.

GRANDE ROMA I'm undecided whether she actually has some Teslas onboard at present - She may have delivered some to Thailand.

GRANDE DAKAR I'm undecided whether she actually has some Teslas onboard - She wasn't alongside long enough to load many. If she has they are possibly LHD M3 Highland for UK showrooms - ETA Southampton 16 Nov.

GLOVIS STAR Koper 5 Nov,

GLOVIS CHAMPION Barcelona 11 Nov, (Thanks to @Temboa for confirmation) Should have a full load 4000 -4500 cars onboard. Presently ahead of schedule - could arrive 9 Nov.

TANNHAUSER is on her way to Shanghai South. ETA Zeebrugge 25 Nov. I'm not entirely convinced that this is on Tesla business though.... WuWa?

You can follow these ships on the NEW tracking map HERE.

Last edited:
Reactions: XHabjab

MALAYSIA PASSION Yokohama 24 Oct

GLOVIS STAR Koper 5 Nov,

GLOVIS CHAMPION Barcelona 11 Nov, (Thanks to @Temboa for confirmation) Should have a full load 4000 -4500 cars onboard. Presently ahead of schedule - could arrive 9 Nov.

TANNHAUSER is on her way to Shanghai South. ETA Zeebrugge 25 Nov. I'm not entirely convinced that this is on Tesla business though.... WuWa?

You can follow these ships on the NEW tracking map HERE.
Hello Mr Miserable,
First of all thanks for all the information.
I have ordered MY RWD in Israel a while ago (begining of September) and the predicted date was September-October. It changed a few times and now it is October-November. I cannot see any ship from Europe to Ashdod. Is it possible the MY RWD are coming from China ? If not - from which port in Europe (From Berlin Of Course) the MY are coming from ? Slovenia / Germany ? If you have any information about MY for Ashdod it will assist. Thanks a lot and hope for better days :)

Hello Mr Miserable,
First of all thanks for all the information.
I have ordered MY RWD in Israel a while ago (begining of September) and the predicted date was September-October. It changed a few times and now it is October-November. I cannot see any ship from Europe to Ashdod. Is it possible the MY RWD are coming from China ? If not - from which port in Europe (From Berlin Of Course) the MY are coming from ? Slovenia / Germany ? If you have any information about MY for Ashdod it will assist. Thanks a lot and hope for better days :)
I don't track ships with Berlin-built MY but in the past I believe they have arrived on scheduled Grimaldi vessels.
If you get your VIN and the first 3 digits are LRW then your car is coming from China. I understand you folks in Israel get told your VIN officially weeks ahead of delivery (way earlier than UK/EU customers). Let me know when you get your VIN.