Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, My MYLR has a current EDD of 05/11 - 05/12. No VIN assigned yet. Delivery for Belgium, collection Brugge.
I expect it to be on the NEPTUNE BARCELONA and providing VIN when entering European waters. Could I be correct? Or could it also be on RCC ANTWERP?

MYLR Black + towing hook

Hi all, My MYLR has a current EDD of 05/11 - 05/12. No VIN assigned yet. Delivery for Belgium, collection Brugge.
I expect it to be on the NEPTUNE BARCELONA and providing VIN when entering European waters. Could I be correct? Or could it also be on RCC ANTWERP?

MYLR Black + towing hook
Model Y's are usually being supplied out of Giga Berlin so your car won't be aboard any ship coming from China

The Asian Captain departed Izmir in the direction of Koper. The Tesla Ship Tracker I guess needs to be updated with the new destination :)
The destination information is derived from what the ship is transmitting in its AIS message. Your complaint should therefore be directed to the Captain of ASIAN CAPTAIN. :)

Predicted Route is not visible anymore?
This is my first post on here! I am the son of @Frizzy / creator of the tracking map.

Unfortunately I had to remove this feature for the time being due to issues with part of my data source. I'm currently deciding on whether to have more frequent collection periods of ship locations or more "detailed" information (such as the route tracks). Right now, all information is updated every 15 minutes in the backend. Considering the collection intervals in my AIS source, this means the data on the map should never be more than 30 minutes old.

I'm currently working on an updated version of the tracking map (sneak peek below), which should hopefully be rolling out by the end of next week. This should also come with a lot of behind the scenes improvements to speed up the times when placing monitoring on ships.

1697751127215.png

This is my first post on here! I am the son of @Frizzy / creator of the tracking map.

Unfortunately I had to remove this feature for the time being due to issues with part of my data source. I'm currently deciding on whether to have more frequent collection periods of ship locations or more "detailed" information (such as the route tracks). Right now, all information is updated every 15 minutes in the backend. Considering the collection intervals in my AIS source, this means the data on the map should never be more than 30 minutes old.

I'm currently working on an updated version of the tracking map (sneak peek below), which should hopefully be rolling out by the end of next week. This should also come with a lot of behind the scenes improvements to speed up the times when placing monitoring on ships.

View attachment 983618
I am sure everyone will join me in thanking you for your outstanding contribution and continued support to the forum!
Thank you! 👏

View attachment 983618
That's insane!! Great work for the community! I wish you best of luck with the new roll out!

So my M3P in red / white got cancelled by tesla, reordered on the 18th for a model Y long range in grey / white / black heeel. Fiancé done and approved via ca, keep getting it’s approved emails and text but status stays the same in the app, pending approval, no change since the 18th>

EDD moved form oct / November to November/ December. Tesla no help and ca say all good.

What a Palova and no real help in sorting, the one that was in transit seems to have been allocated.

Based in the UK

Thanks

Hash

Time for another summary:

HOEGH TROOPER has arrived in Zeebrugge with MS/MX from Baltimore.

ASIAN CAPTAIN Koper 21/22 Oct

NEPTUNE BARCELONA Zeebrugge 27 Oct. Of note, I don't believe she has a full load.

RCC ANTWERP Barcelona 28 Oct,

GRANDE ROMA I'm undecided whether she actually has some Teslas onboard at present - She may have delivered some to Thailand.

GRANDE DAKAR I'm undecided whether she actually has some Teslas onboard - She wasn't alongside long enough to load many. If she has they are possibly LHD M3 Highland for UK showrooms - ETA Southampton 16 Nov.

GLOVIS STAR Destination undetermined at present. My estimates are Koper 5 Nov, Barcelona 6 Nov, Southampton 10 Nov or Zeebrugge 11 Nov.

GOLD KOCHAV Ashdod 7 Nov. 2nd shipment of M3 Highland?

GLOVIS CHAMPION Destination undetermined at present. My estimates are Koper 10 Nov, Barcelona 11 Nov, Southampton 15 Nov or Zeebrugge 16 Nov.

It looks like MALAYSIA PASSION is making her way towards Shanghai South. I expect her to head to Japan.

You can follow these ships on the tracking map HERE The map may become unreliable as @Connoisseur prepares the new version!

Reactions: XHabjab
GLOVIS STAR Destination undetermined at present. My estimates are Koper 5 Nov, Barcelona 6 Nov, Southampton 10 Nov or Zeebrugge 11 Nov.
Talked to my local Tesla customer rep. I can confirm that Glovis Star is coming to Koper as my M3LR VIN shows up on the ship. It will unload in Slovenia (Koper) and then the car will reach Romania in just a few days.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr Miserable