Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
GRANDE TORINO has departed Shanghai South for Thailand - she could be delivering Teslas to Thailand. The ship continues on to Europe but I don't think she was alongside long enough to load any cars for the EU.

TONSBERG is moving in to take her place at Shanghai South and she is definitely not on Tesla business. She will depart to S Korea and Japan before heading through the Panama Canal to the US East coast.

Following the car I was previously matched with falling through due to some hilariously terrible combination of events between The Electric Car Scheme, Gateway2Lease, LeasePlan and Tesla, I've now been matched with a new car which Tesla have told me is currently en route to Southampton and expected to arrive in Glasgow on 08/12/23 - so I'd assume it'll be arriving in Southampton shortly prior.

Do we have confirmation that it is GLOVIS CHALLENGE I should be paying attention to for this? Or will its final destination not be confirmed until nearer the time? I did get my VIN and license plate showing in-app on Saturday, so not sure if that lines up with the day the ship was being loaded.

Following the car I was previously matched with falling through due to some hilariously terrible combination of events between The Electric Car Scheme, Gateway2Lease, LeasePlan and Tesla, I've now been matched with a new car which Tesla have told me is currently en route to Southampton and expected to arrive in Glasgow on 08/12/23 - so I'd assume it'll be arriving in Southampton shortly prior.

Do we have confirmation that it is GLOVIS CHALLENGE I should be paying attention to for this? Or will its final destination not be confirmed until nearer the time? I did get my VIN and license plate showing in-app on Saturday, so not sure if that lines up with the day the ship was being loaded.
GLOVIS CHALLENGE is heading for Barcelona, and so if you are in the UK you can ignore this ship.
I'm wondering whether GRANDE DAKAR which is due to arrive in Southampton on 16 Nov is your ship.....

GLOVIS CHALLENGE is heading for Barcelona, and so if you are in the UK you can ignore this ship.
I'm wondering whether GRANDE DAKAR which is due to arrive in Southampton on 16 Nov is your ship.....
Interesting! I know you mentioned earlier in the thread that this ship was likely only including a small amount of LHD M3 Highland, so if it helps with some more context, my order is a RHD RWD Model Y (20" induction wheels, black interior, no tow-hitch, midnight silver metallic).

should I trust this delivery date? 21/11? This final invoice appeared today into my account
IMG_3310.jpeg

Reactions: Tiger
Time for another summary:

GRANDE ROMA I'm undecided whether she actually has some Teslas onboard at present - She may have delivered some to Thailand. Did she drop any Teslas off at Haifa?

GRANDE DAKAR I'm also undecided whether she actually has some Teslas onboard - She wasn't alongside long enough to load many. If she has they are possibly LHD M3 Highland for UK showrooms - ETA Southampton 16 Nov.

GLOVIS STAR Koper 5 Nov,

GOLD KOCHAV Ashdod 7 Nov. MY onboard. She may divert to Haifa.

GLOVIS CHAMPION Barcelona 11 Nov, Currently ahead of schedule - could arrive 9 Nov.

HOEGH TRIGGER Zeebrugge 24 Nov. Confirmed to be carrying Teslas.

GLOVIS CHALLENGE Barcelona 22 Nov

GLOVIS CLIPPER loaded at Pier 80 and is on her way to S Korea.

RCC AMSTERDAM - is currently loading at Pier 80. Taiwan bound?

You can follow these ships on the NEW tracking map HERE.

Reactions: XHabjab
Time for another summary:

GRANDE ROMA I'm undecided whether she actually has some Teslas onboard at present - She may have delivered some to Thailand. Did she drop any Teslas off at Haifa?

GRANDE DAKAR I'm also undecided whether she actually has some Teslas onboard - She wasn't alongside long enough to load many. If she has they are possibly LHD M3 Highland for UK showrooms - ETA Southampton 16 Nov.

GLOVIS STAR Koper 5 Nov,

GOLD KOCHAV Ashdod 7 Nov. MY onboard. She may divert to Haifa.

GLOVIS CHAMPION Barcelona 11 Nov, Currently ahead of schedule - could arrive 9 Nov.

HOEGH TRIGGER Zeebrugge 24 Nov. Confirmed to be carrying Teslas.

GLOVIS CHALLENGE Barcelona 22 Nov

GLOVIS CLIPPER loaded at Pier 80 and is on her way to S Korea.

RCC AMSTERDAM - is currently loading at Pier 80. Taiwan bound?

You can follow these ships on the NEW tracking map HERE.
Do you know maybe if GOLD KOCHAV has Y performance onboard??
I’m waiting more than 5 months to vin number