Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you know maybe if GOLD KOCHAV has Y performance onboard??
I’m waiting more than 5 months to vin number
As far as I know, only MY SR is shipped from Shanghai to Israel. For LR and P we will have to wait for a ship with cars produced in Germany. Waiting for a model Y Long Range, yet no vin number, EDD has changed to January - February. I'm afraid I'll have to cancel the order.

As far as I know, only MY SR is shipped from Shanghai to Israel. For LR and P we will have to wait for a ship with cars produced in Germany. Waiting for a model Y Long Range, yet no vin number, EDD has changed to January - February. I'm afraid I'll have to cancel the order.

If delivery time is important, you can buy quicker from inventory or used, and you'll save a lot of money. I have a Model 3 LR 2021 with 80k km and it still feels like new.

Reactions: FEERSUMENDJIN
If delivery time is important, you can buy quicker from inventory or used, and you'll save a lot of money. I have a Model 3 LR 2021 with 80k km and it still feels like new.
Unfortunately buying a used or from inventory is not possible for me as I am eligible for some tax benefits. Otherwise I would have already been the owner of a Tesla. And M3 is not suitable for me ;(

My grey LR now has and edd saying 7-21 December in Denmark. It cannot be tracked on hoegh trigger so I assume it’s on glovis challenge. However I went to the local Tesla store today to get some answers. They could not see the ship but told me that they could see it depart the 21 October. I am now unsure if that’s from the factory or when the ship sailed. I’m a bit confused because it looks like hoegh trigger left oct 26 and people who has successfully identified their car on hoegh trigger have an edd of 20 nov - 4th December. And on the map hoegh trigger is ahead of glovis challenge by quite a bit. Any insights on this?

@Mr Miserable

1) Why is Glovis Champion at anchorage after going through the canal? Wouldn't it make sense to just continue directly after being in the canal?

2) Why are some ships stopping in Gioia Taura before continuing there journey?
GLOVIS CHAMPION is now on her way to Barcelona and so it must have been just a temporary stop.
The ships stopping at Gioia Tauro are all Grimaldi ships and so an admin stop.

MALAYSIA GRACE departed Shanghai South to Yokohama, Japan and is almost certainly a Tesla shipment. This is a indication that RHD is in production at present. DON JUAN has just departed the Haitong terminal for Australia - another RHD country.
All eyes are on GLOVIS SPLENDOR at the moment as she loads at Shanghai South. Could she be Southampton bound? She's due to depart Southampton on 4 Dec on another voyage.