Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is it certain that GRANDE DAKAR will have no Tesla’s on board after its stop in Italy? It appears to be heading for Southampton and is still on the tracking map; I’m wondering if there’s a slim chance my car is on that ship and I’ll be able to bump my delivery date a bit sooner. Otherwise it’ll likely be on GLOVIS SPLENDOR.

There is no evidence, and I have given it 3 weeks to reveal itself, that GRANDE DAKAR is delivering any Teslas to Southampton. The fact that she is docking in the Western Docks is not a plus point since all Grimaldi ships use the Western Docks. She's currently crossing the Bay of Biscay, albeit on an unusual course to the east of the main shipping lanes. I have removed the ship from the tracking map.

Reactions: raffiniert
An overdue summary:

HOEGH TRIGGER Zeebrugge 24 Nov. Confirmed to be carrying Teslas. Input your VIN HERE to see if your car is on this ship.

GLOVIS CHALLENGE Barcelona 22 Nov

TANNHAUSER Zeebrugge 25 Nov

GLOVIS SPLENDOR Southampton 04 Dec

GLOVIS CLIPPER Pier 80 to S Korea.

RCC AMSTERDAM -Pier 80 to S Korea.

GRAND DAHLIA Vancouver 27 Nov

You can follow these ships on the NEW tracking map HERE.
do you expect another ship for Europe this year?
It's quite important to me as I have ordered in time (October 6th) for the Free SuC-transfer, but when I cannot take delivery by end of this year, Tesla will not allow it. The exception from the American market don't seem to count for us poor Swiss / European guys ;-)

Thanks for your amazing work and your response!

Hi, wondering where Glovis Caravel is, it was delayed by 4 weeks because of a bug infestation, thousands of MY people waiting

Seems to be east of Sunshine coast

1700174626547.png

So I went to pick up my new Tesla Model 3 last week on Tuesday and didn't get to go home with it because there were issues with the car. The Tesla thought it was still in Shanghai and the time was also set to Shanghai time. After waiting a few hours they couldn't fix it and sent me home with a loaner car (Tesla Model 3 LR from 2019). Have been calling numerous times but they don't give me an update and earlier this week my VIN was removed from the app. Today the delivery time changed to between 17 december and 31 december, but still no VIN. So I'm assuming they're not able to fix it and giving me a different car. Is there already a ship on the way to Zeebrugge that's planned for between 17 and 31 december?

So I went to pick up my new Tesla Model 3 last week on Tuesday and didn't get to go home with it because there were issues with the car. The Tesla thought it was still in Shanghai and the time was also set to Shanghai time. After waiting a few hours they couldn't fix it and sent me home with a loaner car (Tesla Model 3 LR from 2019). Have been calling numerous times but they don't give me an update and earlier this week my VIN was removed from the app. Today the delivery time changed to between 17 december and 31 december, but still no VIN. So I'm assuming they're not able to fix it and giving me a different car. Is there already a ship on the way to Zeebrugge that's planned for between 17 and 31 december?
I think it would had been ok to drive it home. The GPS can take some time to get a fix on the satellites to get your location.
Mine sometimes thinks it is in Fremont after a reboot and takes a while time to snap back to correct location.

I have driven across time zones a few times and one of the times it took more than 24 hours to adjust to the correct time when driving back home.

I think it would had been ok to drive it home. The GPS can take some time to get a fix on the satellites to get your location.
Mine sometimes thinks it is in Fremont after a reboot and takes a while time to snap back to correct location.

I have driven across time zones a few times and one of the times it took more than 24 hours to adjust to the correct time when driving back home.
I would hope Tesla would know that if that were the case. But they apparently weren't able to fix it and I saw that they had driven it for a while when I still had access to the car in the app.

There is no evidence, and I have given it 3 weeks to reveal itself, that GRANDE DAKAR is delivering any Teslas to Southampton. The fact that she is docking in the Western Docks is not a plus point since all Grimaldi ships use the Western Docks. She's currently crossing the Bay of Biscay, albeit on an unusual course to the east of the main shipping lanes. I have removed the ship from the tracking map.
Sorry I’m new to this , How do I track my MYP that’s due to land at Southampton ? I’ve got a collection date of the 12th at the NEC. How would I know what ship it’s on ?

Good afternoon, Mr. Miserable.

It seems that we have confirmation that the MORNING CHAMPION brings Teslas, at least, to Barcelona, since it would later go to Zeebrugge. We have a hot video of Wu Wa. It looks like this could be the last ship this year for Europe.

Greetings

Nothing from @Mr Miserable since November 13. Are you doing well? We miss you.

Reactions: Mr Miserable