Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was quite surprised at how long it can take to get cars transported from Southampton to various parts of the UK post-ship unloading. After GLOVIS SPLENDOR having docked on the 5th (if memory serves), my car won’t be making it to Glasgow until the 19th. Seems an awfully long time and not in line with what I’ve seen others experience, so I wonder about the logistics involved here.

I was quite surprised at how long it can take to get cars transported from Southampton to various parts of the UK post-ship unloading. After GLOVIS SPLENDOR having docked on the 5th (if memory serves), my car won’t be making it to Glasgow until the 19th. Seems an awfully long time and not in line with what I’ve seen others experience, so I wonder about the logistics involved here.
Some of us have experienced taking delivery along with 150 others on the same day. It's not something that I would recommend. I saw cars with wrong number plates applied, and the preparation left something to be desired. Trust me it's worth the wait.

A little update...

ASTERIA LEADER arrived last morning in Zeebrugge with a batch of M3H and finished the trip.

MORNING CHAMPION Barcelona Dec 25. It is sailing along the coast of South Africa in the South Atlantic. Zeebrugge Dec 31

TITUS Southampton 14 Jan & Zeebrugge 16 Jan. Currently waiting to dock at the North port (Haitong) and load the cars that will take to Zeebrugge.

MALAYSIA GRACE Finally, it left the South port towards Japan with possibly another small batch of Teslas, although, it is unconfirmed.

Reactions: navguy12 and Nikow
Have we already seen Teslas loaded at Haitong terminal recently ?
Just to know if there is a chance for the TITUS to have LHD as South port was full of RHD ?

Schedule updated on Wallenius website for TITUS :
Departure from Shanghai 12/12, arrival at Zeebrugge 01/16

Last edited:
On occasion, ships have arrived in Barcelona with Teslas after loading in Haitong, but it has been a long time since we have seen images of that port, nor of Taicang.

I guess we have to wait for the VIN assignments in Europe once the TITUS is on the move to confirm if it will unload Teslas in Zeebrugge.

I ordered my model 3 mid nov, with a delivery date of Jan 8th to Feb 25th, do you think it will be on Titus?
Based on the dates you have, it is possible that your car is on board the TITUS, however, until it leaves Shanghai and VIN assignments begin we will not know for sure.

On the other hand, a few days ago I spoke to Mr. Miserable about a ship that would arrive in Shanghai at the beginning of January and that could take care of the second shipment of M3 RHD for the UK. The arrival date in Southampton would be early February. So if your car doesn't come on the TITUS, it could come on the second ship.

We have to wait for confirmation since the shipping companies' schedules are sometimes very changing.

Based on the dates you have, it is possible that your car is on board the TITUS, however, until it leaves Shanghai and VIN assignments begin we will not know for sure.

On the other hand, a few days ago I spoke to Mr. Miserable about a ship that would arrive in Shanghai at the beginning of January and that could take care of the second shipment of M3 RHD for the UK. The arrival date in Southampton would be early February. So if your car doesn't come on the TITUS, it could come on the second ship.

We have to wait for confirmation since the shipping companies' schedules are sometimes very changing.
Ok thanks. Tesla is all new to me. I find it frustrating that Tesla dont give you a more accurate delivery date

It looks like TITUS is heading towards Singapore, with an ETA of 19/12/2023.
Have we missed something?