Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It looks like TITUS is heading towards Singapore, with an ETA of 19/12/2023.
Have we missed something?

Don't worry, just a little step.

Attachments

• temp-Image2-Piv-A2.jpg
    temp-Image2-Piv-A2.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 43
  • Helpful
Reactions: Chocochip
I ordered my model 3 mid nov, with a delivery date of Jan 8th to Feb 25th, do you think it will be on Titus?

You ordered a bit earlier than me but here's the info I have:

Ordered 30th November
Tesla state delivery estimate 11 Jan - 28 Feb
Tusker (leasing company) have just updated my account and stated:

TESLA MODEL 3​

Order number: xxxxx
Order date: 30 November 2023
Estimated date to dealer: Late February 2024
Please note, due to worldwide semi-conductor shortage the estimated lead time may be longer. Delivery charges may be applicable for deliveries in Northern Ireland and the Scottish Islands. Prices can be advised on application.
Last update: 12 December 2023

Please note: Once the dealer has confirmed your vehicle has arrived, we will commence our pre delivery checks and you will then be contacted to arrange a convenient date for delivery. You should be aware that a car cannot be delivered if it's before the contract end date of the car it is due to replace. Some employers may also have additional restrictions which could impact the date of delivery.

Ordered on 20th November 2023 (for Bruges, Belgium)
Tesla Model 3 Long Range Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive, Black, no extra options.
Tesla's stated delivery estimate: (initially 3-6 weeks, then changed to 11th Jan - 28th Feb), and for the past 2 weeks, it has been 2nd Feb - 17th April.

When do you receive your VIN when it rolls out of the factory or when it rolls out from the boat in Zeebrugge?

Ordered on 20th November 2023 (for Bruges, Belgium)
Tesla Model 3 Long Range Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive, Black, no extra options.
Tesla's stated delivery estimate: (initially 3-6 weeks, then changed to 11th Jan - 28th Feb), and for the past 2 weeks, it has been 2nd Feb - 17th April.

When do you receive your VIN when it rolls out of the factory or when it rolls out from the boat in Zeebrugge?
my understanding from earlier threads is after the boat departs Shanghai then Tesla should start assigning VINs to customers. TITUS left Shanghai earlier today I believe, so maybe in the next few days the early orders will get their VINs.

Based on the info i've received, and the info you've provided above, it sounds like we may be waiting for delivery 2 or 3 in the new year before we get our cars.

I ordered placed am order on 22nd Nov.

M3 LR
Ultra Red
19" Nova Alloys

No other extras. Estimate at the time was "Jan-Feb 2023". 2 Days later I got an appointment confirmation for 06/03/2024 in Belfast (despite not living anywhere near Ireland) but since having the app active, it has consistently estimated 8th Jan-25th Feb. I just hope its not the last week of that, as it would clash with my Mum's 60th 😣

Hi All - my highland has just been assigned a VIN and date updated from 8th Jan - 25 Feb to now showing 21st Jan - 5th Feb. Ordered through salary sacrifice with lease plan.

Black Long Range, white seats and 19inch nova wheels.
I have not been assigned a VIN but did go into the app to be told to accept changes (no ultrasonic sensors) and the date updated to 21st Jan to 5th Feb, so fingers crossed I'll get a VIN soon!!

Edit: I do have a VIN, so no I eagerly await the instructions to arrange delivery 😁

• Informative
Reactions: Nikow and Gazmayo
So think we’re safe to assume these cars are on the TITUS due into Southampton mid Jan.
I would say so, when you consider @IanLyon's comment back in Septemeber around a car landing in Southampton on 5th not making it to Glasgow until 19th, the dates would stack up, what with TITTUS due in Southampton on 14th Jan. It all starts to get exciting at this point :D

Reactions: Gazmayo
Hey guys, I’ve also been assigned a VIN today. The date has been updated to 21st Jan - 5th Feb. I’ve ordered M3 RWD white black interior (the basic one essentially) through the salary sacrifice scheme. Can’t wait to have a precise delivery date!
Is there a way to confirm what ship our cars are on?