Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We had no satellite images since the TITUS left the South port, here is today picture.
Not sure if orange rectangle are Teslas but I think red are.

Next shipment is probably preparing ...

Attachments

• 1214.png
    1214.png
    219.8 KB · Views: 48
I've now had VIN assigned and licence plate assigned. M3LR, white, black interior, Photon wheels.
Delivery 21 Jan to 5 Feb
Despite the VIN being revoked, my estimated delivery remains the same... 21st Jan to 5th Feb.

This is my first Tesla and must say the customer service does not look promising
I took delivery on 01 Jun 2018. I can assure you they were just as disorganized then as now.
Mine in 2021 was more organised than this, but still nowhere near the level of customer service you would expect for the price you are paying.

Do you guys think it means our cars are not on TITUS or it’s just some kind of mistake in assigning VINs. It kind of all made sense. The ship was loaded and we started seeing our VINs. Now suddenly it’s all gone. Another think is that they haven’t changed the date. Yet…

Do you guys think it means our cars are not on TITUS or it’s just some kind of mistake in assigning VINs. It kind of all made sense. The ship was loaded and we started seeing our VINs. Now suddenly it’s all gone. Another think is that they haven’t changed the date. Yet…
I'm guessing they are still on TITUS as the delivery timeframe is the same for now.

Seems to just be a VIN assignment problem. Hope they can confirm new assignments soon if it was a system glitch as they're saying. Or if they need to double check the cars, might have to wait until they are unloaded in Southampton...

Reactions: ringi