Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
TITUS is probably not carrying any Tesla for Zeebrugge because there were only RHD cars at this moment.
Next Ship with Tesla for Zeebrugge is unknown right now.

Could be Hoegh Detroit but with very low chances.

Edit : Tomorrow , a new satellite image will be available and weather is kinda good. So if there is not that much clouds we will see current status of Shanghai South port

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimmyj07 and Temboa
Quick update on satellite pictures from South Shanghai port (Nangang).
There is still a good number of cars today but the lower part is gone.

Maybe it was some MY for America on the Morning Chorus as he didn't load that many cars.
Glovis Summit loaded way more cars but the upper part is still there + it's route is not usual so I presume it is not a Tesla ship.

Attachments

• nangang.png
    nangang.png
    861.9 KB · Views: 38
Reactions: Akh141 and Jimmyj07
Hi guys, I ordered my Model 3 RWD on 02/12 until 2-4 days ago I had the VIN and delivery date 25/12 - 30/12.
Now I no longer have the wine on the app but it is still there on the invoices. But regarding the delivery date it says: To be defined.
Do you have any idea why?
I saw that ship Morning Champion
stops in Barcelona. I live in Italy. it is possible that my car is on the ship Morning Champion arriving on the 26th in the port of Barcelona
?

Hi guys, I ordered my Model 3 RWD on 02/12 until 2-4 days ago I had the VIN and delivery date 25/12 - 30/12.
Now I no longer have the VIN on the app but it is still there on the invoices. But regarding the delivery date it says: To be defined.
Do you have any idea why?
I saw that ship Morning Champion
stops in Barcelona. I live in Italy. it is possible that my car is on the ship Morning Champion arriving on the 26th in the port of Barcelona
?

An update...

MORNING CHAMPION Barcelona Dec 26. It sails through the North Atlantic Ocean parallel to the African coast. Zeebrugge Dec 31

TITUS Southampton 18 Jan & Zeebrugge 20 Jan. After leaving Singapore it headed directly to Southampton without passing through the Red Sea, following in the footsteps of the MORNING CHAMPION and accumulating a small delay with respect to its initial ETA.

HOEGH DETROIT, Zeebrugge 22 Jan. Same situation as the previous ships, after refueling in Singapore, it will continue on its way heading towards the Cape of Good Hope. At the moment, there is no confirmation that it transports Teslas and I don't have much hope either, however, if someone who is waiting for a car in a country in northern Europe and has a VIN, they can check if their car is on said ship through the following link ...

Cargo Tracking | RoRo tracking | Höegh Autoliners

If any search is successful, please report it.

GLOVIS SUMMIT, it departed from the South Port of Shanghai after spending 24 hours heading to the Suez Canal, but today, its transponder changed destination indicating it will arrive in Barcelona on January 19. It is possible that it is in the Tesla business, but there is no confirmation or shipment of VINs at the moment. We will see...

Fyi
Main parking used by Tesla is full today.
They can use other parts but a ship is expected soon ish
Next expected ship is "BESS" on the 8th January. Current destination are Southampton and Zeebrugge.
We will see if an unexpected one comes before him

Sorry for picture quality. I'm on holiday, don't have access to my PC

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231224_080303_edit_220255331934099.jpg
    Screenshot_20231224_080303_edit_220255331934099.jpg
    231.5 KB · Views: 18
Reactions: nefastus
Hi everyone !!

MORNING CECILIE approaching Nangang pier. It could load Teslas for South Korea, which will be his next destination.

As Nikow comments, in today's satellite photo, you can see that the number of cars pending shipment has increased compared to the image from the 21st. Will they be Teslas?

Merry Christmas to all.

Attachments

• IMG_20231221_172236.jpg
    IMG_20231221_172236.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20231224_140438.jpg
    IMG_20231224_140438.jpg
    312.6 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: Nikow