Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It seems my Model 3 is on HOEGH TRAPPER which is supposed to arrive in Zeebrugge on January 9th.
How do you know this ?
This boat wasnt in our scope.

Which delivery date do you have in your application ?

If you have a VIN, you can check here :

How do you know this ?
This boat wasnt in our scope.

Which delivery date do you have in your application ?

If you have a VIN, you can check here :

I got the VIN added to the app today and I used it to do the search that you are recommending. I have no idea how accurate that website is, but that is what it told me.

The delivery date is January 5-17 as of now.

1703786567747.png

Reactions: Nikow and Temboa
I got the VIN added to the app today and I used it to do the search that you are recommending. I have no idea how accurate that website is, but that is what it told me.

The delivery date is January 5-17 as of now.

View attachment 1003751
HOEGH TRAPPER left Taicang on December 3 after 22 hours docked in the port, and is a liner ship, with multiple stops. At the moment it is waiting to dock in Greece. It's next calls are Malta December 31 and Zeebrugge January 9. Presumably it carries a partial load of Teslas. Thank you very much for communicating it, we will add it to the list and congratulations 👍 MrDsniel

In Spain we also have a rain of VINs today, with delivery dates January 22 - February 5, but in our case the cars do not come on HOEGH ships or on the TITUS. I think that the GLOVIS SUMMIT is the one chosen, furthermore, if the destination is Barcelona on January 19.

Ordered on 20th November 2023 (for Bruges, Belgium)
Tesla Model 3 Long Range Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive, Black, no extra options.
Tesla's stated delivery estimate: (initially 3-6 weeks, then changed to 11th Jan - 28th Feb), and for the past 2 weeks, it has been 2nd Feb - 17th April.
Update on my comment of 12/12/2023.

I just received my VIN and the estimate delivery date changed to 12th Jan - 24th Jan.

I check my VIN with HOEGH TRAPPER but there is no match. So I'm guessing MORNING CHAMPION?

Reactions: Jimmyj07
Now we have a VIN is there any way of finding out which ship it is on for sure? I am currently assuming Titus but would like to check?
Unfortunately TITUS's shipping company removed the VIN tracking feature from their website but I'm trying to see if there's another way to find them using the old VIN I had assigned. I'll let you know if I have any luck.