Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guys, if you already have your VIN assigned, you can also take a look at the final invoice in your account and there you will see something called "delivery date". I ordered in NL, so it's called "leveringsdatum". If I am not mistaken, that might be the date when your car is supposed to arrive at the delivery center.

1703935555985.png

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Guys, if you already have your VIN assigned, you can also take a look at the final invoice in your account and there you will see something called "delivery date". I ordered in NL, so it's called "leveringsdatum". If I am not mistaken, that might be the date when your car is supposed to arrive at the delivery center.

View attachment 1004304

Please correct me if I am wrong.
Can take screenshot of section its in , have VIN but can see final invoice only booking invoice , may be different per country

After getting my VIN and updated delivery window (22/1-6/2) I’ve now been assigned a reg no. Starting MC which is Manchester. Not sure if this is because the lease company (Lex) is based in Stockport…

Unless it is destined for the Manchester collection centre however the car is to be delivered by the lease co.

update from me - VIN received yesterday, registration plate today (WP) which is geographically closest to my home so either based on that or coincidental that the lease company is based around here too....
Either way, its all getting exciting now... unless of course Tesla removes the VIN and reg plate for sh!ts and giggles again!!

Is there anyone who had a VIN from Titus mid-December, which got removed on December 13/14th, and still doesn't have any VIN/target delivery dates showing in the app right now?

I'm in this situation.
M3 LR / Red / White / 18", UK, ordered on November 30th, Lease via Tusker

Is there anyone who had a VIN from Titus mid-December, which got removed on December 13/14th, and still doesn't have any VIN/target delivery dates showing in the app right now?

I'm in this situation.
Yeah I had a VIN in Dec with delivery last week Jan / first week Feb, and was removed. Still empty for me

MY RWD, Grosveneor Leasing ordered 11th Dec

I'm in this situation.
I’m in that situation
M3H RWD white 18” UK, ordered on 1st Dec, salary sacrifice with Zenith.
I’m still hoping it’s on Titus but it’s looking less and less likely

I'm in this situation.
My order was placed 28th Dec. I got a VIN. I think my car is on Titus based on the date of 23rd Jan to 5th Feb. My VIN was removed yesterday and hasn't come back. MY RWD. No options