Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My vin was also different, was surprised to see the Reg. so you should probably get yours soon I imagine. I’m just hoping they don’t pull it again only time will tell I guess
I got a reg added today after getting VIN 2 days ago. Surprised me too, they aren't normally registered until the day your collection is scheduled for... I was toying with pushing back to March for one of the first 24 reg, but not worth it if the reg is already assigned.

Here it is ;)

Attachments

• IMG_20231231_115612.jpg
    IMG_20231231_115612.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 29
Last update of the year...

MORNING CHAMPION, is sailing the Atlantic Ocean bound for Zeebrugge on January 2nd. It seems that it definitely do not unload all the cars in Barcelona, since delivery dates in northern European countries have been delayed.

TITUS Southampton 18 Jan & Zeebrugge 20 Jan. Sailing through the Indian Ocean near the Cape of Good Hope.

HOEGH TRAPPER, Zeebrugge 9 Jan. Confirmed to transport Teslas at least by Dutch and German buyers. If you have a VIN assigned and want to check if your car is being transported by this ship, look it up through this link...

Cargo Tracking | RoRo tracking | Höegh Autoliners

It is currently sailing through the Mediterranean Sea towards Malta where it will arrive on December 31.

GLOVIS SUMMIT, another ship sailing through the Indian Ocean towards the Cape of Good Hope. Its final destination is Barcelona, where it will arrive on January 19. It seems that it is confirmed that ot transports Teslas by the TAs

HOEGH DETROIT, Zeebrugge 22 Jan. Sailing through the Indian Ocean towards the Cape of Good Hope. At the moment, there is no confirmation that it transports Teslas and I don't have much hope either, however, if someone who is waiting for a car in a country in northern Europe and has a VIN, they can check if their car is on said ship through the following link ...

Cargo Tracking | RoRo tracking | Höegh Autoliners

If any search is successful, please report it.

VIKING PASSAMA, it left the North Port of Shanghai on December 23 and after a brief stop in the South Korean port of Masan, is now on its way to Brisbane. ETA January 7. At the moment it is not confirmed if it transports Teslas.

I hope that all of you have a happy beginning and end of the year and that the beginning of 2024 is accompanied by many VIN assignments for those who do not have them yet. 🥳 ;)

¿Alguien sabe cuándo es probable que aquellos de nosotros con automóviles en TITUS obtengamos una fecha de entrega más precisa? En este momento es del 21 de enero al 5 de febrero. ¿Cuál es el siguiente paso en el proceso? ¿Escucharemos algo antes de la descarga el 18 de enero o solo después para las citas de entrega?
The delivery estimate you have is quite realistic considering that the ship will arrive on January 18.

Most likely, the next communication will be after the arrival of the ship to specify the delivery date.

Reactions: starharbour

Lots of diversions away from Red Sea!
That’s going to hit the Egyptians hard if there’s minimal large container ship traffic through Suez.

Can be $400k per large container ship!