Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This was the original schedule. Looks to have missed out on docking to catch up with the schedule. No refuelling apparently planned because bunkering(?) was in Singapore.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231219_081232_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231219_081232_Chrome.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 31
An update...

MORNING CHAMPION is already outside the port of Zeebrugge, waiting for permission to enter the port.

TITUS Southampton 18 Jan & Zeebrugge 20 Jan. Sailing through the South Atlantic Ocean and leaving the Cape of Good Hope behind.

HOEGH TRAPPER, Zeebrugge 11 Jan. Confirmed transporting Teslas. Dutch, German and French buyers among others have received their VIN from this ship.
If you have a VIN assigned and want to check if your car is being transported by this ship, look it up through this link...

Cargo Tracking | RoRo tracking | Höegh Autoliners

It is currently near the port of Malta waiting for permission to enter the port. Accumulate two days late.

GLOVIS SUMMIT, another Tesla ship sailing through the Indian Ocean very close to Madagascar, heading to the Cape of Good Hope, it's final destination is Barcelona, where it will arrive on January 19.

HOEGH DETROIT, Zeebrugge 22 Jan. Sailing through the Indian Ocean towards the Cape of Good Hope. At the moment, there is no confirmation that it transports Teslas and I don't have much hope either, however, if someone who is waiting for a car in a country in northern Europe and has a VIN, they can check if their car is on said ship through the following link ...

Cargo Tracking | RoRo tracking | Höegh Autoliners

If any search is successful, please report it.

VIKING PASSAMA, it left the North Port of Shanghai on December 23 and after a brief stop in the South Korean port of Masan, is now on its way to Brisbane. ETA January 7. At the moment it is not confirmed if it transports Teslas.

Attachments

• IMG_20240102_223403.jpg
    IMG_20240102_223403.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20240102_223413.jpg
    IMG_20240102_223413.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20240102_223426.jpg
    IMG_20240102_223426.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 15
I just rang Tesla to see if they could give me a better idea of when I might get my car. They told me my car hasn’t even left the port in China yet. The estimate I got was 2/3rd week in Feb.

I ordered my M3 LR on the first day they became available on October 17th.

The app is giving me an estimated DD of 18th Jan to Feb 2nd. I’m in ROI btw.

Anyone have any idea on the what sip that it might be on?

I just rang Tesla to see if they could give me a better idea of when I might get my car. They told me my car hasn’t even left the port in China yet. The estimate I got was 2/3rd week in Feb.

Ouch, that sucks, hope they are wrong. Did you have any other options? I'm waiting on LR delivery also ROI

If you have a VIN and your delivery date is End of January - Start of February, really high chances it is on TITUS.
VIN are assigned few days after the boat leaves the port, don't know why they are telling you it's still in China.

Next ship to Southampton should be the BESS and arrives on 15th February. (not in shanghai yet, planned for 8th January)

As stated by Nikow... key is whether you have a VIN yet or not. No VIN then your car is still likely in China. If you have a VIN, it'll be in transit.

Surely that can’t be right! Do you have a VIN?

if you have a VIN then your car is highly likely in transit and i would ignore that the Tesla rep has said. You wouldn't have a VIN if you car wasn't in transit. I'd bank on Titus and to take delivery late Jan
Thanks, I’m hoping he’s wrong, sorry to worry everyone but I thought it better to let everybody know anyway in case he’s right and there might be people in the same boat as me.

Reactions: Jimmyj07