Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not heard anything from Tesla myself. Balance paid but no comms as of yet
Like you, I’ve decided to bite the bullet and pay the balance off in advance. The Tesla comms seem a bit random. Got a text yesterday asking me if I still want to pay cash or do finance while my account shows everything paid. SMH

Are the collection points shown in the App reliable? Mine shoes Bluewater and if that’s the case I’d rather collect myself as it’s just a 20 min drive from Blackheath.

Surprised with the registrations though. Was expecting a London memory tag but getting a G prefix from Maidstone DVLA.

I don't have collection options showing in the App, wondering if that is because I am a lease buyer rather than cash?
I may not have expressed myself correctly here as I’m not sure if these are really options, but when I open the delivery details tab in the app, past the section of identity details, it shows a Tesla location and a delivery address and I was wondering whether that’s the official Tesla location for collection

Reactions: MezzaDM
Update on my comment of 12/12/2023.

I just received my VIN and the estimate delivery date changed to 12th Jan - 24th Jan.

I check my VIN with HOEGH TRAPPER but there is no match. So I'm guessing MORNING CHAMPION?
Update on my comment of 29/12/2023

First of all, best wishes for 2024!

My delivery appointment got scheduled for Monday 22th of Jan (let the countdown begin).

It could be as simple as the fact that those with collection dates have a spec differing to your own (there is also the 3 vs Y argument too), and so they are "in inventory" within the country/at Zeebrugge already, but you have a more rare spec so have to wait for the correct spec to get to you from Shanghai. It is also worth remembering that most things Tesla do happen "in batches" rather than going the whole hog in one go.

I have no idea what’s going on, same as Tesla by the looks of it.
You haha yeah very true.

@john.sheridan. I don't think it can be on Titus as its been mentioned that it takes a while to get the card off the doors and distributed. I'm in ROI not sure if you are as well,. So the fact that Titus isn't due to Southampton until 17th would suggest that's far to late as it would then have to carry on to Zeebrugge to drop the cars for ROI etc