Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2024.14.9 still no UWB prompt

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2024 Model S Plaid. I finally downloaded 2024.14.9 with the automatic trunk update and UWB.

I still haven't gotten a prompt to update my key. I have an iPhone 14.

Any tips or recommendations to get the UWB prompt?

Thanks

I just installed 2024.14.9 in my 2023 MS LR. At first I also didn't see the upgrade phone key option. I closed the app completely, reopened it, and then immediately had the notification to update the phone key/repair bluetooth. With that the new trunk auto open feature also is working for me. Maybe the upgrade option being triggered by closing and reopening the app was purely coincidental, but sure seems like that's what triggered it for me.

Off subject, but is your guys auto shift from reverse working? The toggle showed up after update then it went away. Scroll wheel reset has not fixed it. Also I do not see car wash mode in controls section

Off subject, but is your guys auto shift from reverse working? The toggle showed up after update then it went away. Scroll wheel reset has not fixed it. Also I do not see car wash mode in controls section
I've always had the autoshift beta option on my 2024 MSP. I tried it once but didn't really work on 3 point turns. Maybe this update improved it. I'll give it a try this afternoon.

The autoshift feature still works on my 2023 MS LR. I've always had it since I took delivery and have not noticed any change in capability. I mainly just rely upon it when I first go to drive; either back out of my garage or pull out of a parking space. I've never expected it to work when doing something like 3 point turn maneuver, so cannot say if that type of capability has changed any or not,.

There’s a couple discussions on this on various FSd threads. We all can’t seem to figure out why some have it and others don’t. Especially since the vehicle configs are identical.

Reactions: bmms8