TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC
  1. Caloncho

Caloncho LongerTelomeres?

nice wheels

2. mdevp

mdevp Member

What's the ET on those? Wow, that color combo w/the 20" is just gorgeous and the stance is perfect! Fills the wheel arch perfectly and the rubber doesn't look thin, perfecto!

3. 46&2

46&2 Member

Waht I think:

Cool rims, geometry-wise.
    Perfect rim/tire size, I'll have 20s one day.
    Maybe could be improved even, with a seven spoke design.
    Color: Well...

... awful. Stay awy with bronze and the lies. Not mine. At all.

Hey, it's just personal taste ;)

4. logan

logan Member

Nice pictures!

5. ra-san

ra-san Member

I like the bronze ok. Thought I'd like it more than the first brushed light tint, but not so sure now. I'd like to see a copper finish wheel in this style. I want to think it would look cool, but worried it wouldn't. Thinking not too shiny, maybe brushed on the flat edges, burnish/antiqued elsewhere. I think on a prior thread of these wheels a nice copper set was posted, but different style.

6. 46&2

46&2 Member

[email protected]:
    I did not want to be rude or so, at all. Sorry if my post turned out a bit harsh, with typos even, and too much to the point of just personal taste. I did not want to speak against your work, offerings, wheel sells... at all. I'm not sure wether I was mistaken due to my fast typed post. If so, please accept my apologize!

As mdevp said: The stance is perfect! I thank you, Jason, for posting the exact specification of rims and offsets - it is a setup I really like and am looking forward to once get for my car. Perfect look. The fact that I would chose a different rim color was not meant to blame someone else's choice at all. And then, I'm pretty much sure it looks differently anyway when seeing it in person.

Apologies again to everybody who felt offended!

(I should learn to hammer the smiley buttons more/at all. Might help to show how I mean sth.)

7. Tgomez519

Tgomez519 New Member

Nice wheels - love brush light tint !

8. No problem at all, and no offense taken!
    Bronze is definitely a riskier finish thats not everyone's cup of tea. We've most people either love it or hate it.

Since the finishing is custom, we have many other options you may prefer, heres just a few of the more popular options:
    ERQYAVV.jpg
    ZCAgyoo.jpg
    rGJ5cyb.jpg

I would recommend taking a look at my Avant Garde wheels thread here for all the photos and details!

If anyone has any questions, dont hesitate to send a PM, email me at [email protected]. Just mention you are from TMC for the best deals!

9. 46&2

46&2 Member

I've gone through all your threads and postings more than once, more than a dozen times in fact. As through the ones of other people talking, dealing with, aftermarket wheels, rims, tires.

Trying to find out what measurements and specifications to chose, and to see pictures of the widely varying designs. I am about settled, now, and know what I want. There are two minor problems/reasons why you will not get a deal:
    - You would have to send everything over to Switzerland, or convince Tesla to mount it on my to be produced Model S.
    - For me, that would still be quite impossible to bring everything through all our testing and certifying instances to make it legal.

Too bad. I think I will have to rely on an offical import company and a garage team knowing how to register/leagalize the custom setup. I will ask for that help, the weeks to come.

10. We do offer international shipping, so shipping to Switzerland shouldnt be an issue.
    However the certifications needed may cause an issue.

Do you know if TUV approved wheels would qualify? I'd recommend taking a look at Fondmetal wheels here which are all TUV approved!

11. AG just released their brand new flow formed directional M621s!
    These new M621s are produced with a more advanced rotary forged manufacturing process with results in a lighter and stronger wheel.

The M621 is currently available in:
    19x8.5
    19x9.5
    20x9
    20x10
    20x10.5
    Bespoke Only - Custom Offsets/Custom Finishes/4-6 week build time

From our tests, the 20x10 weighs only around 23lbs!
    20x10.5 ~24lbs!

M621-Brushed-Polished-1000.jpg
    M621-Brushed-Polished-lay-440.jpg

Here is a rendering of the M621s installed on the Model S
    h83BGFw.jpg

Let me know what you guys think of this new wheel option!

12. JohnSnowNW

JohnSnowNW Active Member

Frankly speaking, it's phenomenal.

13. Heres a few shots of Steve's set of M590s in the standard Satin Machined Silver finish
    attachment.php?attachmentid=92175&d=1440736581.jpg
    attachment.php?attachmentid=92176&d=1440736583.jpg
    _DSC9967.jpg
    _DSC9969.jpg
    _DSC9970.jpg
    _DSC9971.jpg
    _DSC9973.jpg
    _DSC9974.jpg
    Love how clean it came out!

Attached Files:

14. DIL

DIL Member

What is the weight savings for 20" M590s as compared to Tesla 21"? I keep coming back to 590s as the MOST AWESOME wheels. Love the brushed nickel and gunmetal, but the first "tint" in this thread has to be PERFECTION.