Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

255/45R20 Tires on the 20" Inductions?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any issue with rubbing using the 255/45/20 on MY LR, 20” induction wheels? Thinking of replacing OEM Goodyear with M Pilot AS 4.
No rubbing issues, I am even dropped 0.5in. with my MPP Coilovers. I love the added cushion, felt like it completed my suspension set up. I've had them for 6 months and about 10k miles already. I guess speedometer is slightly off now but I can live with that.

Reactions: JonB65
Has anyone tried snow chains with this setup (using DSW06 Plus 255/45R20 on Inductions)?

So, snow chains on the DSW06 Plus 255/45R20s with Inductions – anyone ventured into this territory? 🤔 Let me share my experience.

But first, a shoutout to Tesery – they're the real MVPs in the snow chain game. I got mine from their Tesla Snow Chains. Here's the lowdown:
  1. Perfect Fit: Tesery's snow chains are tailor-made for Tesla models, ensuring a snug fit. No weird adjustments, just straightforward installation.
  2. Quality Build: These chains are sturdy and built to tackle tough conditions. I felt confident cruising through snow-covered roads without worrying about slipping.
  3. Easy to Install: No need for a mechanic's degree. Tesery’s chains are user-friendly, making the whole installation process a breeze.
  4. No Damage, All Grip: Importantly, they're designed to provide traction without damaging your precious wheels. Plus, the grip is exceptional.
I'd highly recommend checking out Tesery's snow chains for a hassle-free winter driving experience. Keep the wheels turning and the adventure rolling!

• Disagree
Reactions: bluestonex
Has anyone tried the Continental Control Contact Sport SRS+ from americas tire. They are a bit cheaper as they are giving 80 off a set of 4 and the Americas tire employee told me that they are a little better. From my research it appears they are an Americas tire version of the DWS06+.

Reactions: Discount Tire
I've been doing a lot of research on winter setup and this particular tire size.
Thanks to everyone who posted their info on this forum!
I'm in Japan and 255/45r20 is generally available and considerably cheaper than 255/40r20.

I went with M3P's Uberturbine and 255/45r20 Michelin x-ice snow SUV 105T for my winter setup on my MYP.
I'd like to share some photos. Hope it can be helpful to someone.

View attachment 882354
Front
View attachment 882355

Rear
View attachment 882356

Front
View attachment 882357

Rear
View attachment 882358
looks good! are those wheels 8.5 or 9 wide? also how is your efficiency compared to the 21s?