Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

$3,750 December Price Adjustment for Lease?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi there, we are about to take delivery of a new Model 3 dual-motor in a week or two. We ordered it on April 16th when the price was $2K less than it is today.

We were planning on leasing it, but does anyone know if the December price adjustment is applicable to a lease? And if so, is it applied to the price when we purchased versus the higher price today?

I do love Tesla (this Model 3 is replacing our existing Model 3 lease), but the lack of any sort of detail on this sort of stuff drives me bonkers. No one notified us, presumably because we were already planning to take delivery, which is very disappointing.

Thanks!

Hi there, we are about to take delivery of a new Model 3 dual-motor in a week or two. We ordered it on April 16th when the price was $2K less than it is today.

We were planning on leasing it, but does anyone know if the December price adjustment is applicable to a lease? And if so, is it applied to the price when we purchased versus the higher price today?

I do love Tesla (this Model 3 is replacing our existing Model 3 lease), but the lack of any sort of detail on this sort of stuff drives me bonkers. No one notified us, presumably because we were already planning to take delivery, which is very disappointing.

Thanks!
If you have the delivery day locked down, check your MVPA, mine got updated automatically and no SA informed me.

Look like certain customers got offered $7500 now

Attachments

• C9BF8B89-F286-4566-917D-71B6A4185B0B.png
    C9BF8B89-F286-4566-917D-71B6A4185B0B.png
    845.6 KB · Views: 139