Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3 on the ground in CoolSprings TN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
just dropped off my 90D for its first annual and was followed in by a metallic grey mdl3 coming back from what I can assume is a test drive before delivery. Once on the lot I saw 4 more 3’s. 2 Black/ 1 Blue / 1 Red.
Asked if I could “see” inside one and was told they are customer cars and looking around inside was not allowed.

I’m just glad to see they are on the ground and being prepped for delivery to customers.
So 5 early ordered mdl 3’s in/around Nashville are about to get “The call”.
Congrats!!

BoNgo

• Informative
Reactions: tracksyde
I would bet anything that they are Tesla employees. I know that there are at least 3 local employees that have them. Our dealership is doing a model 3 event tomorrow night so contact your local dealer and see if/when they are doing their event. It is for current owners and M3 reservation holders only at this point I am told.

I drove by the Cool Springs store (I live in the neighborhood) the other evening right at dusk, and was surprised to see one parked up in front, so I drove up to it only to find out that I was mistaken - the dark had fooled me into thinking a MS was a 3. Oh well.