Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anybody else received shipping / tracking information, or better yet, received their frunk and trunk mats? I'm still waiting and hoping that I'll receive them soon....

I ordered the front and rear mats on April 26. I never to this day have received any kind of email stating back ordered, not in stock, have them now and shipping soon, shipping information. I have talked to Joe on this site and now see that people are getting shipping info. So hopefully soon I will get something. I noticed that they took the money from pay-pal the day I ordered, I just wish they would have given me an email stating something.

I ordered the front and rear mats on April 26. I never to this day have received any kind of email stating back ordered, not in stock, have them now and shipping soon, shipping information. I have talked to Joe on this site and now see that people are getting shipping info. So hopefully soon I will get something. I noticed that they took the money from pay-pal the day I ordered, I just wish they would have given me an email stating something.

I have now received a email stating the trunk and frunk liners are on there way.

Has anybody else received shipping / tracking information, or better yet, received their frunk and trunk mats? I'm still waiting and hoping that I'll receive them soon....
I ordered 5/5 interior + trunk

I already received my interior mats and received tracking today for the trunk. For the interior, I received it 3 days after tracking info came in so hopefully get the trunk next week.

Joe confirmed he received his shipment on Monday and has been filling backorders in the other thread.

I ordered 5/5 interior + trunk

I already received my interior mats and received tracking today for the trunk. For the interior, I received it 3 days after tracking info came in so hopefully get the trunk next week.

Joe confirmed he received his shipment on Monday and has been filling backorders in the other thread.

That’s great for you. I ordered the trunk mat + other mats on 4/24 and still haven’t had tracking for trunk mat. What order is Joe fulfilling these? I’m guessing it’s not in order of date received...

May 7, 2019 - Placed order for front and rear floor mats - NOT trunk and front trunk, so they should have been in stock.
May 7, 2019 - Credit Card was charged
May 16, 2019 - After contacting Joe multiple times, received an email with a USPS tracking number
May 20, 2019 - Tracking number link STILL SHOWS Pre-Shipment - USPS AWAITING ITEM - Fontana, CA (His profile says he is from Michigan)

I sent a text to Joe asking to either actually ship the floor mats, or refund my money on May 18, 2019. He has not responded, and the charge is still on my card.

I didn't want to believe the bad reviews here, but so far he is living up to them.

DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT JOE!

• Informative
Reactions: chilman408
UPDATE

I apologize I haven't seen any notifications for this thread. My email response has been terrible with everything going on in my life currently, especially with the back orders and the massive emails that has required. That's why I posted in my other threads to please call my cell phone. I had my shipping program send emails about the back order, but it ended up not coming through on orders after mid April.

Why the slow/no response in the last month by email
I originally said I had family issues, however with everything mounting I needed to clarify, which I did in my other thread. I will be the first to admit this is none of my customers concern nor is there any excuse for not being more responsive by email, however I think many people are understanding when they see what I was going through. I was served divorce papers at work the first week of the month, just days after I took my wife on a weekend cruise to celebrate me being the number 1 Buick Volume Salesperson in the USA for 2018. She had took our two daughters and left to live with her mom and would not let me take them at all. I had to get with my lawyer and prepare for friend of the court to fight for my parenting time. The next week I came home from work to see she had hired a moving company and literally took everything out of the house that you would need to have it live able with children. Every toy, piece of furniture, clothes, cooking utensil, ect. That put me into a rush to replace a whole house worth of furniture, toys, childproofing things, and child necessities for an 11 month old and 2.5 year old. That took precedence over my business emails. I had two weeks to order everything, assemble it, and get back to a livable house, while pursuing legal action that would prevent my separated wife from coming in and stealing everything. Every order email had my phone number in it, however my email response was terrible.

Where we are now
3D had over 3 set backs in the delivery time of the cargo mats. We were originally promised mid April, which was about a 3 week back order for the original back orders. We had a notification of a push back until the end of April, then to be promised they would be in on May 7th, only to be told on May 5th that the mats would actually arrive on 5/13 due to customs.

Because of the delays I did not want to wait the week to week and a half for the mats to arrive to my location in Michigan, so instead I had 3D's American distributor fulfill all my orders out of California. I sent them back orders in order of oldest to newest so those who waited the longest would get them first.

We had 240 sets on back order. As it turns out I started getting calls over the weekend of some customers who received tracking numbers on 5/13 and 5/16 that their tracking was not updating and wondering where their order was. After talking to 3D about it today, it was confirmed they had "missed" fulfilling those orders but made sure they were packed today so the USPS trucks and UPS trucks would have them picked up by tomorrow. The fulfillment was completely out of my hands and I had no control over it.

We will have our mats in stock locally at the middle of next week and will be handling fulfillment personally at that time. As you can see I have been a supporting member for a long time with an excellent service record until my personal life spun out of control. We will be back to our same day order fulfillment with no pick up delays at that time. I have also stabilized my personal life as I now have exclusive use of my residence, have had a custody hearing with a ruling, and have my house back to normal. I've been through a *sugar* show in the last month, but rest assured I will be back to providing great customer service, the best pricing around, and quick shipping from here on out. I am very back logged on emails so please call me on my personal cell phone for the quickest response, I have seen one other vendor trash my service on this board, but I don't see him caring about his customers enough to give his personal cell phone number either. 989-714-3795.

Lastly I would like to give a very large thank you to the TMC community for the support, patience and understanding by most of you during this time, there have only been 2-3 people who have had no sympathy and just wanted to go around trashing me.

-Joe Rau
(989) 714-3795
Owner, Joe Car Stuff

Can you please check order #69202 i have not received an update about the rear cargo mat part of my order.

They are still going through the rear cargo orders. I'll make sure yours gets processed today. You'll get an email shortly with a tracking number but it probably won't get picked up before the USPS truck arrives, so your tracking probably won't show an update for 24-48 hours.

Thanks!

Joe