Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D Maxpider Kagu Mats for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received Model 3 Maxpider floor mats today, here are the pics, as promised. I plan on replacing the 3D logo on the front mats with a Tesla emblem I ordered from amazon (https://www.amazon.com/DELEIKA-Cust...Customized-Stereoscopic-automotive-Decorative). The floor mats are really nice quality, the material looks extremely durable and in my opinion far better looking than other all weather mats i've seen. I cannot comment on their "fit" as I'm still waiting on delivery of my Model 3 (hopefully just a few more weeks). If anyone has any questions i'm happy to try to answer them.
IMG_6742.JPG IMG_6738.JPG IMG_6739.JPG IMG_6736.JPG IMG_6735.JPG IMG_6740.JPG IMG_6743.JPG IMG_6737.JPG IMG_6741.jpg

Last edited:
I received Model 3 Maxpider floor mats today, here are the pics, as promised. I plan on replacing the 3D logo on the front mats with a Tesla emblem I ordered from amazon (https://www.amazon.com/DELEIKA-Cust...Customized-Stereoscopic-automotive-Decorative). The floor mats are really nice quality, the material looks extremely durable and in my opinion far better looking than other all weather mats i've seen. I cannot comment on their "fit" as I'm still waiting on delivery of my Model 3 (hopefully just a few more weeks). If anyone has any questions i'm happy to try to answer them.
View attachment 302121 View attachment 302122 View attachment 302123 View attachment 302124 View attachment 302125 View attachment 302126 View attachment 302127 View attachment 302128 View attachment 302129
Read full post...sorry...put it in someone else's 3. Lol.

The floor mats are really nice quality, the material looks extremely durable and in my opinion far better looking than other all weather mats i've seen.

Also got my mats today.. very high quality and superb fit. I don't think anyone will be disappointed when they receive theirs!

Got mine as well. Fit is perfect and quality is top notch.

Very happy to hear. :)

Have a great weekend, all. Enjoy your Tesla (for you lucky ones that already got yours)!

I ordered these on the 13th when website stated shipment in 3-5 days. Alan from Partcatalog contacted me yesterday and told me my order wouldn't ship until the end of July and put in a snarky, "But like the Model 3, it's worth the wait".

No. No it isn't when the website states shipment in 3-5 days and turns it into 2.5 months. They look good guys. Truly hope you enjoy them.

I ordered these on the 13th when website stated shipment in 3-5 days. Alan from Partcatalog contacted me yesterday and told me my order wouldn't ship until the end of July and put in a snarky, "But like the Model 3, it's worth the wait".

No. No it isn't when the website states shipment in 3-5 days and turns it into 2.5 months. They look good guys. Truly hope you enjoy them.

There were a couple of orders where we missed the boat on the shipment date. As much as we tried to be perfect in our estimate, there were a couple of orders that missed the cut-off we set out. I apologize again for missing the mark on your order.

The comment was meant to be in good humor about the Tesla, not as a snarky comment. We've had quite a few customers make humorous comments to us about waiting for the Tesla (and for many, receiving the liners before they receive their car), so we decided to include one as well.

I understand we could have done better with this, and we know now to be even more conservative in our estimates for the next batch.

Thank you for reaching out.

Hopefully, communication is better from Partcatalog. After updates of shipment being on schedule within the expected 3-5 days only to be told shipment might happen in 2.5 months leads to distrust.

I truly want the company to do better for anyone ordering these in the future. They are great looking mats. For now, I'll just be stopping at Weathertech in Bolingbrook here and picking up the AVM after I get the car today until i can get custom ones in stock.

I was kind of bummed on how my 3D Max Spiders fit in my S after six months of usage. Only on the driver's side door. So they were headed to a give away pile.
3d maxpider floor mats are really nice!

I like others have been waiting for a good weather mat for the 3. So while doing some vacuuming of both I decided to throw the S Max Spider rear in the 3 just for s and g. I think it covers more actually than the new 3 Max Spider mats. Tighter fit for sure. Plastic covers will have to come off for removal. A little pucker towards the rear, but higher coverage. I am showing the clips removed so people can see what they would have to take on and off. Look how far it slides up under the front seat rails. Looks like they found a new home. Still working on the front.
20180519_143622.jpg
20180519_143453.jpg

Update for Batch # 2
The estimate ship date has been changed to end of July for all Batch # 2 orders. We've sent an email to all customers that were affected by this change. For those preferring to order via eBay: We've temporarily placed our eBay listing as 'Out of Stock', since we cannot set a longer handling time on it. We will update our eBay listing and allow sales again in about 3 weeks with the correct handling/shipping time.

The pre-orders for Batch # 2 are still available on our website, we are changing the wording right now to reflect the new ship date. We will also email each new customer to make sure they are aware of the ship date.
Someone mentioned earlier in the thread that it was coming to Amazon, is this still true? I saw earlier in the thread where it was mentioned this was on the horizon. A search of Amazon turns up other floor mats for the "S" and the "X" but not the "3". Thanks!

I was kind of bummed on how my 3D Max Spiders fit in my S after six months of usage. Only on the driver's side door. So they were headed to a give away pile.
3d maxpider floor mats are really nice!

I like others have been waiting for a good weather mat for the 3. So while doing some vacuuming of both I decided to throw the S Max Spider rear in the 3 just for s and g. I think it covers more actually than the new 3 Max Spider mats. Tighter fit for sure. Plastic covers will have to come off for removal. A little pucker towards the rear, but higher coverage. I am showing the clips removed so people can see what they would have to take on and off. Look how far it slides up under the front seat rails. Looks like they found a new home. Still working on the front.View attachment 302305 View attachment 302306

Hadn't seen photos of their carpeted mats that I recall. Don't know what the price difference is but for the waterproofness of the Kagu version I wouldn't go with anything but. We aren't in a snow area but do get rain. Also can easily be rinsed off and no staining or carpet cleaning needed. We have the Kagu in our Model S and extremely happy with them overall. Had them since last March. I'm glad people that are getting their Model 3 Kagu's are happy with them.

Hadn't seen photos of their carpeted mats that I recall. Don't know what the price difference is but for the waterproofness of the Kagu version I wouldn't go with anything but. We aren't in a snow area but do get rain. Also can easily be rinsed off and no staining or carpet cleaning needed. We have the Kagu in our Model S and extremely happy with them overall. Had them since last March. I'm glad people that are getting their Model 3 Kagu's are happy with them.

Since you said you had not seen them.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01DTBGCP8?psc=1&ref=yo_pop_mb_pd_title&th=1

Just as waterproof as the others minus the hole for the logo. Rinse off. Such a tight weave on the carpet no need for vacuum. Nice alternative to the rubberized look. After seeing the ones installed on the 3 I can see getting in and out will cause the same bend over along drivers door sill. Look at the link for the other thread. I am not the only one. They offered me return, but after looking at them in the 3, I will just keep them there. Fit better and much better coverage.

This is what I am talking about. From another post above in a 3. Look at that gap and it is brand new.
Screenshot_20180520-115906_Chrome.jpg

Gap on S after 30k in miles. Lot's of ins and outs of a car. My guess is the 3 versions will look similar after the miles not just months of ownership.
20180520_115637.jpg

On the weather tech Tesla's. No gap, and less to drag foot on to fold.

20180520_115737.jpg