Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D Maxpider Kagu Mats for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My mats just arrived yesterday! However, the long rear piece was packaged in a folded state and now has a crease along the middle. Anyone else have the same issue? How do i get rid of these creases?

I believe you've already contacted us (the photo matches a customer service inquiry we received yesterday) but if not, please contact us via our website or reply to any of your order or shipment emails from us. We've already sent a reply, but since others are following the thread I'll put a reply here. Please send your response directly to us via our email chain, we do not check this thread every day.

In short, the 2nd row is rolled around the first row when shipping, sort of like a taco. It's very possible that something happened in transit, such as a heavy box placed on top, that would have caused the "roll" to form a crease. We would suggest laying it out in the sun for a couple of hours. This should make it better, but likely still not pristine.

If you'd prefer to exchange your order we will take care of you (we've already sent further details to your email). The only issue with an exchange is that you would need to wait until the next batch of shipments which is currently September.

I do apologize about this. We have had 2 complaints about this so far, so this should just be a rogue issue. Most shipments should already be delivered by now. Hopefully the 2 complaints we received are the only 2 and the ones mentioned on this forum.

@partcatalog: Out of curiosity, for a backordered item, when will you charge the card?

We do charge at time of order, as that's what holds your place in line. We do not see, store or keep credit card details so there isn't a way for us to charge at a future date for pre-orders like this. With that being said, if you change your mind we're more than happy to cancel and refund your pre-order as long as it hasn't shipped yet.

@partcatalog when will you be sending more sets to amazon?

It's my understanding it will be at least a few months before it'll be available on Amazon. I could be wrong on this, and I don't want to provide false information. We do not supply Amazon nor sell on Amazon.

Your best bet is to contact Amazon or the seller on Amazon. If they are actually on order they will be able to give you an approximate shipping date.

I believe you've already contacted us (the photo matches a customer service inquiry we received yesterday) but if not, please contact us via our website or reply to any of your order or shipment emails from us. We've already sent a reply, but since others are following the thread I'll put a reply here. Please send your response directly to us via our email chain, we do not check this thread every day.

In short, the 2nd row is rolled around the first row when shipping, sort of like a taco. It's very possible that something happened in transit, such as a heavy box placed on top, that would have caused the "roll" to form a crease. We would suggest laying it out in the sun for a couple of hours. This should make it better, but likely still not pristine.

If you'd prefer to exchange your order we will take care of you (we've already sent further details to your email). The only issue with an exchange is that you would need to wait until the next batch of shipments which is currently September.

I do apologize about this. We have had 2 complaints about this so far, so this should just be a rogue issue. Most shipments should already be delivered by now. Hopefully the 2 complaints we received are the only 2 and the ones mentioned on this forum.

We do charge at time of order, as that's what holds your place in line. We do not see, store or keep credit card details so there isn't a way for us to charge at a future date for pre-orders like this. With that being said, if you change your mind we're more than happy to cancel and refund your pre-order as long as it hasn't shipped yet.

It's my understanding it will be at least a few months before it'll be available on Amazon. I could be wrong on this, and I don't want to provide false information. We do not supply Amazon nor sell on Amazon.

Your best bet is to contact Amazon or the seller on Amazon. If they are actually on order they will be able to give you an approximate shipping date.

Great customer service!

Mine came in a couple of weeks ago and didn't have the crease. Really happy with mine.

Thanks @partcatalog
Yep, it was my who contacted you guys yesterday. After laying these mats down in the sun for a few hours, I can confirm that most of the creases are gone and I'm happy with it now. Thanks so much! Anyone else who received their mats with creases should give this method a try.

Well, they do take a lot of abuse from feet constantly rubbing against them. And that’s exactly the type of damage (tearing / ripping) that they could blame on you for yanking out their badging.

From what I've seen, I prefer to give this company the benefit of the doubt. If there is something defective about their product, I'm sure they will stand behind it. If I do something stupid to damage their product and claim it's their fault - that's another matter. I doubt removing the 3D logo will impact that much.

Incidentally, is that a selfie in your avatar?

I received my mats a couple of days ago and they look great! The rear set had a slight crease, but I went ahead and installed it. I think a few days of 100+ heat will take care of it!

From what I've seen, I prefer to give this company the benefit of the doubt. If there is something defective about their product, I'm sure they will stand behind it. If I do something stupid to damage their product and claim it's their fault - that's another matter. I doubt removing the 3D logo will impact that much.

Incidentally, is that a selfie in your avatar?
don't be silly everyone knows dogs can't use the internet....

I’ve had these floor mats for more than a month and I couldn’t be more impressed. The only complaint I have is the logo being in-your-face, but overall I much prefer these to weathertech.

I installed mine last week and also really like them. I agree about the logo, but I took the suggestion form this thread and colored the logo with black sharpie. That did the trick for me.

I've decided to keep my order, the 3D badge is almost ugly enough to force me to go with another option. Amazing they don't offer another version without the silly swoop under the 3D, it looks like a logo from the 90's. I'll be removing mine as well.

I've decided to keep my order, the 3D badge is almost ugly enough to force me to go with another option. Amazing they don't offer another version without the silly swoop under the 3D, it looks like a logo from the 90's. I'll be removing mine as well.
it's really not that bad. it's still an awesome custom fit floor mat, much better than the rubber one i had from amazon for six months.
Feels even better than the Weathertech Tesla sells for MS/X. Point being, as far as floor mats goes it serves its purpose, which is to cover your floors up to the edges.

I agree. Partcatalog has provided outstanding service and communications.

EDIT: And I got my September order in July (Lucky me!). And good thing too, because Tesla says my Performance Model 3 is going to be delivered next week!!!

Got another email last week. Looks like they are ahead of schedule :)

Hello there & Happy Friday,

We have some great news! Pre-orders for the July shipment of the Tesla Model 3 floor liners will start shipping out next week.

If you are receiving this email your pre-order will be shipping out soon.

Due to the volume of pre-orders it can take us a couple of weeks to complete the shipments of the July batch. We will ship as many as the warehouse is physically able to ship out each day.

We will send you an email as soon as your order ships out.

Please be advised that we are not able to give an exact date of your shipment, since it depends on how many orders our warehouse is able to ship out each day. We expect all pre-orders to ship out before the July 31 estimated shipping date.

We hope you had a great 4th of July and weekend ahead!

Please be on the lookout for your shipping notification in the coming days.
Are you with Maxspider or Partcatalog? I ordered in May through Amazon.

they charged me right away
I should have ... But at this point I think you guys are quite a bit out still.....
I now have an order at both. We’ll see which set arrives first. I pretty diligently looked for an option to these but the downside of a new model is not much selection. Maxspider should be communicating with their vendors. I don’t have a good impression of them as a company.