Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D Maxpider Kagu Mats for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anybody have any tips on getting the Maxpider Kagu mats to clean up well? After getting through the winter driving season with mine they have become somewhat discolored.

I scrubbed them quite well with a simple green solution then hosed them off with my pressure washer and they still look dingy.

Anybody have any tips on getting the Maxpider Kagu mats to clean up well? After getting through the winter driving season with mine they have become somewhat discolored.

I scrubbed them quite well with a simple green solution then hosed them off with my pressure washer and they still look dingy.

I was wondering how easy they clean up? With the 'nooks and crannies' of the carbon fiber texture on the surface, would those little areas trap dirt and be hard to get out? I have WeatherTechs in a couple of my cars and they clean pretty easy since the surface is fairly smooth. I also had a set of the Lloyd Rubbertite mats in our first Model 3, and I was surprised how easy they cleaned up - I was worried that the impression pattern would hold dirt, but the impressions were fairly large and they cleaned up pretty easy.

Trying to decide between getting another set of WeatherTechs or the Maxpider for the next car.

I was wondering how easy they clean up? With the 'nooks and crannies' of the carbon fiber texture on the surface, would those little areas trap dirt and be hard to get out? I have WeatherTechs in a couple of my cars and they clean pretty easy since the surface is fairly smooth. I also had a set of the Lloyd Rubbertite mats in our first Model 3, and I was surprised how easy they cleaned up - I was worried that the impression pattern would hold dirt, but the impressions were fairly large and they cleaned up pretty easy.

Trying to decide between getting another set of WeatherTechs or the Maxpider for the next car.

I saw Joe actually has a blog post on comparing the WeatherTech vs Maxpider.

3DMAXpider vs Weathertech - Joe Car Stuff

I saw Joe actually has a blog post on comparing the WeatherTech vs Maxpider.

3DMAXpider vs Weathertech - Joe Car Stuff

I was looking for anyone’s comments who has the maxpider mats how it is cleaning them? Is it easy to get dirt trapped in the little indentions of the pattern on the surface of the mats? I’ve had sandals with a similar texture and it seemed that I would almost need to scrub the area with a toothbrush to get the little “nooks and crannies” clean. Just wanted some comments from ones who own the mats about their cleaning experience.

Joe, I sent you an email about this a few days ago but I haven't heard back yet so I'll ask you here. When my mats arrived, the box was open on one side. Not all the mats were in it. The ones that were in the box were OK. There were a couple of mar marks on them, but nothing too bad. What was shipped? How many mats? There was a note inside that said some of them were on back order. Which should I have received and which are on back order? I'd like to get a complete listing of what I should have since the box was open on one end (probably due to UPS abuse).

Thanks.

Hey Guys, the floor mats are in stock. The rear cargo liner is confirmed to arrive on 5/15. All cargo liners will ship then. Floor mats will ship immediately. We have 1,000 cargo liners coming, however there has been shipping and customs delays.

I’m sorry for poor message responses. I’ve had some family issues that have taken precedence. I will reply to everyone tomorrow. Thanks for all the business and understanding.

Joe

Hey Guys, the floor mats are in stock. The rear cargo liner is confirmed to arrive on 5/15. All cargo liners will ship then. Floor mats will ship immediately. We have 1,000 cargo liners coming, however there has been shipping and customs delays.

I’m sorry for poor message responses. I’ve had some family issues that have taken precedence. I will reply to everyone tomorrow. Thanks for all the business and understanding.

Joe
Hello Joe,

I PM'd you on this board, but didn't get a response. So, I am asking you in this thread again.

I ordered floor mats and rear cargo liner 10 days ago. i have NOT received any update from you after the immediate payment received notification.

Can you please let me know what is the status of the order? Can you ship the floor mats first while you wait for the cargo liner? Not providing Out of Stock notification on your online store does not seem to be a customer friendly way to operate.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Order #69488

I went to a new store platform recently and haven't figured out how to have an out of stock notification. The cargo liners will arrive on Monday according to the tracking number I have. Your mats will ship Monday. I have 220 sets back ordered that will go out on Monday, so you may get a tracking number and not see progress for a day or two depending on the capacity of the UPS and USPS trucks. I have been working through replying to people's PM's today.

Thanks for the patience!

Joe

I went to a new store platform recently and haven't figured out how to have an out of stock notification. The cargo liners will arrive on Monday according to the tracking number I have. Your mats will ship Monday. I have 220 sets back ordered that will go out on Monday, so you may get a tracking number and not see progress for a day or two depending on the capacity of the UPS and USPS trucks. I have been working through replying to people's PM's today.

Thanks for the patience!

Joe
Thank you for your PM and update here, Joe.

Looking forward to using what I am sure will be a great product.

Regards,

Joe, I never got a response from my email to you about two weeks ago. I received part of my order, but I'm unsure if I got the whole order because the box was open (probably due to UPS abuse). Can you send me a list of what I was supposed to have received and what is on back order? I want to make sure something didn't fall out of the open box before I got it.

Order #69435

Thank you.

Shannon