Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D Maxpider Kagu Mats for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone, purchased my model 3 end of December and bought the all season floor mats described in this post. They worked great and didn’t have any issues what so ever with sliding or spilling etc. Have recently traded my Model 3 in and now I am selling the set of all season mats!! If anyone wants basically brand new mats and to get them for a discount message me. Full set!

Hi Joe,

I'm empathetic with your personal issues but please send me an update on the rear cargo liner from order 69460. I've sent multiple emails directly to you as well as through Paypal. Even called. No response to date.

I've replied to everyone's issues and have had everything shipped. I am a little behind on email however if you have called or texted those get replied to within 24 hours. I'm sending you a PM now.

@Joe Car Stuff I don't want the product anymore. Sorry its been shipped since May 16. Please refund my money, you and 3dMaxpider deal with the shipment. It is not my headache to follow up with USPS customer service.

After all my overreaction which is due to lack of timely response I would like to update that I received the item today. Also canceled PayPal case. @Joe Car Stuff Thanks for the response and the item. Hope you get back to normal life soon and sorry about my anxious messages. Hopefully I learn something from this and sorry again.

Glad you got your issue resolved. I've still yet to hear back from him and PayPal has my resolution today and he's yet to respond to them either. Once I get my refund I plan to go somewhere else for my business

After all my overreaction which is due to lack of timely response I would like to update that I received the item today. Also canceled PayPal case. @Joe Car Stuff Thanks for the response and the item. Hope you get back to normal life soon and sorry about my anxious messages. Hopefully I learn something from this and sorry again.

No problem. It's been a hell of a catch up to get up to speed on all the messages along with handling the personal life BS of divorce and child custody. I've never felt so discriminated against for having a penis in my life!

Joe...or anyone
is it true that the Model S mats fit the Model 3 too??
Thats what my friend did..and he said it fits, Which seems strange to me when I heard it as these are all custom made I thought. And I am pretty sure the interiors of the 2 are quite different.

Joe...or anyone
is it true that the Model S mats fit the Model 3 too??
Thats what my friend did..and he said it fits, Which seems strange to me when I heard it as these are all custom made I thought. And I am pretty sure the interiors of the 2 are quite different.

They have different part numbers. I haven't held the two sets side by side to see how different they are. Each set is laser designed for the specific vehicle.