Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D Maxpider Model Y Floor Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think I'm ordering a full set of these for the new Y, but might hold off to see the fitment of the 2nd row. Reason being, a friend of mine has the Kagu mats in his 3 and I really like them except for the 2nd row... The raised section is inset too far from the outside of the mat around the front and side areas and the mats need to extend a bit more under the seats in front of them. May also wait for the carpet finish versions... Undecided.

When did you all order from Part Catalog? I've got an order from June 21st but don't have a shipping notice yet. If I didn't make this shipment from China, I may consider looking elsewhere.

The way I understand it... is that US vendors... RPM, Telsarati, Part Shop... they get huge containers of the mats... and then they have to individually package what you ordered together... that takes time... so enough quantity may have arrived to fulfill your order, but then they need to package that up and that's labor intensive and takes time.

When did you all order from Part Catalog? I've got an order from June 21st but don't have a shipping notice yet. If I didn't make this shipment from China, I may consider looking elsewhere.

I ordered mine when preorders first opened up back in May. If you read through the thread, they gave us updates regularly. They had to retool at once point for some quality issues. Definitely worth it compared to other brands from what I read.

Reactions: kingjamez