Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

500% Supercharging Boost - Enough Incentive for “Fence Sitters?”

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone else see the new offer for 500% supercharging boost?
Glad I haven’t pulled the trigger yet, but I get closer every day! This just sweetens the deal for me. I wonder what other demand levers will be pulled leading up to the end of the second quarter. Thoughts?
Edit: Should have stated I’m looking at Model 3 - I put this in Model 3 forum because I’m curious if any other potential Model 3 owners are enticed by this. Thanks!

Meh. We've helped and convinced so many people to get Model 3 yet when it's time to use a referral code, they always use their sister's/brother's/friend's uncle's dog's code.

But it's fun to see the creativity on the demand levers. Hopefully this one doesn't piss as many people off (waiting for previous referrals to get mad because their drawing entry is going to be diluted).

Meh. We've helped and convinced so many people to get Model 3 yet when it's time to use a referral code, they always use their sister's/brother's/friend's uncle's dog's code.

But it's fun to see the creativity on the demand levers. Hopefully this one doesn't piss as many people off (waiting for previous referrals to get mad because their drawing entry is going to be diluted).
Exactly. I haven’t offered my code in months because people will just end up using someone else haha.

Reactions: David99
So I placed my online order for a M3 a couple of weeks ago and forgot to use my friends referral code. I asked my OA about adding the referral code after the fact, as he was updating my order to a Std Range, but he said that I would have to cancel and resubmit in order to add the referral code. I am about to pickup my M3 in 2 days, but am wondering if anyone else has experience in adding a referral code after the order is placed and if there is a way to do it "gracefully" now that we'll both be out of supercharger miles and "Tesla lotto drawings" x 5???

Before everybody gets all excited about the 5000miles of free Supercharging, be aware that is a whopping $300 worth of Supercharging in a LR RWD Model 3 ((5000mi/325mi)*75kwh*$0.26/kwh=$300). $300 on a $40k-60k vehicle is nothing.

Placed my order last week and take possession this week. I would assume I only get 1000 since that's what the reward was at the time order was made.

You should ask, doesn’t hurt!

Before everybody gets all excited about the 5000miles of free Supercharging, be aware that is a whopping $300 worth of Supercharging in a LR RWD Model 3 ((5000mi/325mi)*75kwh*$0.26/kwh=$300). $300 on a $40k-60k vehicle is nothing.[/QUOTE

Better than what the deal was yesterday.

Feel like I am missing something. I don’t see anywhere in my account or in the app to refer someone???
you can't refer anyone, but people can use your referral code at time of purchase, for free supercharger, for both you and the new purchaser.
in the app, there is a chest box on the top right corner (android). tap that you'll be able to see your individual referral code. give that to friends!

good luck

you can't refer anyone, but people can use your referral code at time of purchase, for free supercharger, for both you and the new purchaser.
in the app, there is a chest box on the top right corner (android). tap that you'll be able to see your individual referral code. give that to friends!

good luck

Yea I was aware of the treasure chest in the app previously but it wasn’t showing there this morning. Also the link/status in my account on the site wasn’t showing either. Just logged into the app again and it is back.

Reactions: Mr Vader