Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

545 mile day tomorrow

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I did 202 miles yesterday in my MP3 not hanging about, majorly on motorways. 20.5 deg cabin, 50% heavy rain and dark. (Winter tyres fitted) Journeys end 62 miles range left. Very happy with that.
Also noticed that the updated software is far less prone to phantom braking.

If I can get from home to the Grantham superchargers, that's 238 miles.... I'd be amazed if I could get that far.
Long Range?

If yes you should easily do that. I regularly travel to a customer 121 miles away up the A1 . Leaving with 95-100%, I get back home with 21% remaining. 242 miles with a cabin heat from cold on return leg. That’s at less than 5 Celsius, dry day. Superchargers at St Neots if you don’t fancy pushing it.

I did 202 miles yesterday in my MP3 not hanging about, majorly on motorways. 20.5 deg cabin, 50% heavy rain and dark. (Winter tyres fitted) Journeys end 62 miles range left. Very happy with that.
Also noticed that the updated software is far less prone to phantom braking.
I've said it before, and @Jason71 will be here soon to tell me I'm doing it wrong, but I have never ever got even close to 200 miles 100% from my M3P, let alone 202 with 62 left. Congratulations, my friend, you are obviously doing it properly.

Reactions: Jason71