Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

6,000 Free Supercharger Miles for Taking Delivery by Dec 31st

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still not sure why they've done it. With 2-4 weeks delivery anyone ordering now will not get a car registered in time so its not going to increase sales. My initial delivery date was June so its just luck that I've registered my vehicle within the required dates. It will go a little way to recouping some of the £10,000 drop in the second hand value on my M3 SR over the last 2 months😭 Curse you Putin.

I just went for a test drive yesterday. And joined the forum today haha. Love this car ! They told me if I purchased a new Tesla before the 31st, ID get $3750 off the price plus 10,000 miles free supercharging.

That’s a cool bonus. But I’m gonna buy used anyway cuz I want a LR and fsd and not paying $15k for it 🙄

I just went for a test drive yesterday. And joined the forum today haha. Love this car ! They told me if I purchased a new Tesla before the 31st, ID get $3750 off the price plus 10,000 miles free supercharging.

That’s a cool bonus. But I’m gonna buy used anyway cuz I want a LR and fsd and not paying $15k for it 🙄
You‘ve wandered into the U.K. area - that’s what Navigate on Autopilot does for you :)

U.K. folk, I thought I’d see what they’d give me for our MY as the one CPO LR they have is a stupid price and only a few grand less than a new MY P - only the tradein section seems to be down. Anybody had a price lately? A sensible quote would be much lower but if they’re desperate..

I asked via chat about this as I collected yesterday and she confirmed after looking at my VIN the I qualify for this but I have not had an email telling me this for some reason? Any ideas why this would be the case? Will they try to get out of it because I didn't get an email even though it was confirmed by chat??

Longer article on electrek gives what they believe is the reason in US (10,000 miles)
"It has been years since Tesla hit 200,000 deliveries in the United States, which meant the company no longer qualified for the US federal tax credit for electric vehicles. But Tesla buyers are expected to regain access to the incentive, which is valued at up to $7,500, soon."

They are pushing for sales of the RWD models in particular.

You can grab a £3k discount on a “demo” car with less than 50 miles along with the 6,000 miles free supercharging, which easily saves you about £2k at current electricity prices.