Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

6,000 Free Supercharger Miles for Taking Delivery by Dec 31st

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you registered in the quarter and didn't get the credit cause you missed it by whatever timing, contact your sales rep and when they give you the same run around, ask to talk to a higher level manager until you get to the regional level. So they know people do not like being used and than ignored.

So they know people do not like being used and than ignored.

Based on umpteen years of experience and reading this forum I think more likely the reason is that the person you spoke to didn't know the answer.

Clearly not aceptable that they aren't trained to know the answer.

Also unacceptable that they don't say "I don't know but will find out". If I had a quid for every time users/newbies on here said "I was told by Tesla Rep XXX", and all the old hands here said "Borrocks!" ...

Unacceptable, and beggars belief to me that none of them say "Dunno" ...

Reactions: MrBadger
Picked up my 2023 MYP on 9th December, then saw this email pop through this week...bit gutted tbh as it was new UK inventory stock which I bought and picked up within 7 days...would definitely have held on for another week or so had I been made aware..

More than likely in your Loot Box section of the app, allows you to see how many miles you have available and expiry date
Yes, you will be able to see the miles/expiry in the Loot box & can also check in the app via 'Account -> Charging -> History' (similarly in your online account)

From the app...
IMG_4624.jpg

Reactions: Andy B