Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

600 miles put on my Model S by Fremont Tesla employees then lying on my service record saying they manually wrote down mileage wrong!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Model S has had problems with the suspension so I brought it in for repairs. I was never called or notified regarding $7000.00 in repairs they did without authorization. Then they held my car for months because I did not think that it was right that they did the repairs without so much as calling me and asking if they could do it. Then I go down to Tesla in Fremont and pay the bill, I get my car back and drove off but my car did not feel right awhen k got home my car was running rough the suspension was off and there was all kinds of signs of wear and dirt on my interior. It was ruining so bad I refused to drive it. I looked at the invoice to see what they said they did and found my model s had 600 more miles on it than when I left it for service. I called service and they told me it was an error that the service advisor wrote my mileage down wrong.

I know that cannot be true but ever since I dhut my model s off when I got home the main computer had not worked and I’m being stone walled by Tesla employees.

Let me say this the car is messed up I had 3000 miles on it now there is more than 3620 on it and the car has all kinds of signs of wear dirt and weird things like paneling coming off outside the windows the is broken glass under the windshield, unpainted bolts in and on the doors new door hinges also unpainted, the side mirrors don’t match and the car is now entirely inoperable! I’m so upset and angry I spent over 120k on a car I can’t drive and can’t trust Tesla to be real with me about anything. Everyone who has seen the car has asked me when I was in an accident. So wrong so sad. I want to talk to Elon because I would think he would want to know what has happened to me. I want my car they was it was before Fremont messed it up! Need help PLEASE!

I did pay Tesla and who are you to be stating that kind of language regarding what I said? TESLA employees said it was due to rodents in my garage which apparently did not chew through the undercarriage shield but chewed through 7k worth of suspension. You seemingly don’t know everything and I would appreciate it if you would stop from commenting unless it’s helpful! I’m not going to waste my time answering to someone who thinks he knows everything obviously your wrong most likely not the first time that has happened.

You said the car had only 3000 miles, which means it should be under warranty. If that's the case, there's no way Tesla charged you $7000 for service. I'm calling BS.

While its pretty obvious that this OP joined TMC specifically to make this complaint, they dont say what model S they have. its entirely possible that "THEY" put 3000 miles on their model S, but that they are not the first owner (for example).

With that being said, they said "spent 120k on the car" so that implies brand new car. I could see suspension damage being charged if its from something the OP did, ran over, etc, but at that point, a person would engage their insurance, normally.

A lot of people on TMC love a good / (bad) "Tesla service center" story though, so I am sure this will get some traction.

I am in on this one...

iu

I did pay Tesla and who are you to be stating that kind of language regarding what I said? TESLA employees said it was due to rodents in my garage which apparently did not chew through the undercarriage shield but chewed through 7k worth of suspension. You seemingly don’t know everything and I would appreciate it if you would stop from commenting unless it’s helpful! I’m not going to waste my time answering to someone who thinks he knows everything obviously your wrong most likely not the first time that has happened.
Wow, wonder in what kind of time frame rodents could eat $7K of suspension parts. Agree with others it would be interesting to see service invoice. Just mask personal info and post. No pics of damage?

M

rat.jpg
973825-5-ways-to-tell-if-mice-are-living-your-car.1-lg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.