Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 random deposits in my account

Cmunny

Jul 23, 2019
Savannah, GA
Could be, but I've only ever supercharged a handful of times, and it has always been at least $8 a session. This adds up to $4.53. I'm completely flummoxed.

Cmunny

Jul 23, 2019
Savannah, GA
Who would I call? I've tried my service center, the California headquarters, even a random service center in NC, and no one knows a number to call for financial questions.

Phlier

Bluebird
Jun 12, 2019
Utah
There have been quite a few posts about this lately. Around five or six threads with a few posts per thread.

So far, the general consensus is that those are refunds due to overcharging during supercharging sessions, although I don't believe anyone has received absolute verification to that effect.

• Informative
Reactions: SammichLover

gigawatt1010

Aug 21, 2016
Orange County, New York
I had this same exact thing happened to me. I was going to call someone at my local SC but got busy. I’m not too concerned being that they’re small amounts but I’m monitoring my CC now. I have free supercharging on both my S/X so am wondering what these might be. @Cmunny, thanks for posting.

5485550C-3724-4F10-9A45-07A8A30C3F77.jpeg

kbecks13

Dec 27, 2017
SoCal
Could they be refunding tax or something? That happened with the $5K refund checks, we all got a 2nd one for the tax that they missed on the first go around :)

SergeyUser

Feb 11, 2017
Austin, TX
Tesla credited my account with free miles, and notified me via Tesla Inbox on 10/11/2019:

Subject: Supercharging miles credited

Body:

We discovered an inaccurate transaction in your Supercharging payment history.

We have credited 360.00 Supercharging miles back to your Tesla account.

>>> So I assume this is how Tesla does credits. And your CC refunds certainly look like tax refunds. Check your Tesla Inbox.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC