Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7-seat config waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I reached out to my service advisor to ask for the terms of my Tesla loan today and she forwarded me on to the delivery team. I wanted
1. To confirm loan offer expiry date;
2. Read and understand the full details of the loan agreement.

For me, three interesting things we related back:

1. My loan offer is good through April 11, despite being done concurrent with my order on Jan 22;

2. They can’t share the loan offer / agreement document until 24 hours prior to delivery. That seems fishy to me, and I made that known;

3. Most importantly in my opinion - the delivery team told me without hesitation to expect delivery in the next two weeks, definitely by the end of the month. I didn’t even prompt the response with a question.

I asked if they could see if I was allocated to a car in the process of being built, the answer was no.

Order Details: 1/22, MY LR, Blue, 7 seats, autopilot, no hitch, 19” wheels. Location: Orange County CA.

The SA stated they added more trucks to get them delivered by end of quarter so they are delivering them quicker. I ordered 1/8/21. Waiting (somewhat) patiently. Lol. Congrats on your VIN. Hope you get your car soon.
That's good to hear! My SA mentioned it was currently on a train to Richmond, but now I'll follow up to try and get an update. Good luck getting yours soon!

I find it odd that the Remove Full Self Driving button is still clickable on my Manage Order Page, even though my car is already paid for and delivery scheduled. I wonder if they would mail me a check if I clicked it. Not that I would of course... with the FSDBeta expanding in a few weeks...

I reached out to my service advisor to ask for the terms of my Tesla loan today and she forwarded me on to the delivery team. I wanted
1. To confirm loan offer expiry date;
2. Read and understand the full details of the loan agreement.

For me, three interesting things we related back:

1. My loan offer is good through April 11, despite being done concurrent with my order on Jan 22;

2. They can’t share the loan offer / agreement document until 24 hours prior to delivery. That seems fishy to me, and I made that known;

3. Most importantly in my opinion - the delivery team told me without hesitation to expect delivery in the next two weeks, definitely by the end of the month. I didn’t even prompt the response with a question.

I asked if they could see if I was allocated to a car in the process of being built, the answer was no.

Order Details: 1/22, MY LR, Blue, 7 seats, autopilot, no hitch, 19” wheels. Location: Orange County CA.

When did you accept the loan offer? May be a dumb question but I did not see you in the tracker so not sure when did you complete your profile. Asking because I was under the impression it expires in 60 days and if yours expires on April 11th, it tells me you might've accepted the loan offer on February 10th/11th.

When did you accept the loan offer? May be a dumb question but I did not see you in the tracker so not sure when did you complete your profile. Asking because I was under the impression it expires in 60 days and if yours expires on April 11th, it tells me you might've accepted the loan offer on February 10th/11th.
Your actually right - I switched to self arranged loan, and back to Tesla when Tesla matched the offer. I don’t think it was as late at Feb 8/9 (Feb only has 28 days), but I would have to go back to look and see.

I don’t think I knew what profile completion was when I filled out the form, I’ll get in and update it tomorrow.

Web site now states

Model Y​

Estimated Delivery: 1-3 weeks

Funny to us who have been waiting much longer...
Now it says 1-10 weeks Lol
1615395086065.png

In SoCal looking at the 1-3 weeks delivery time. No way when I don't have my car that was ordered on 1/13/2021. They're trying to get as many people as they can to order before the quarter ends. Then they'll start cranking out all of those poor quality MY's. I guess looking at the positive side, we all should be getting VIN's in the next 3 weeks right!

Just got a text from Tesla Inside Sales saying "You are looking at delivery of your Tesla around March 25th". The website still doesn't show any dates. I did chat with them this morning asking about possibly taking delivery of a demo 7 seater at the Salt Lake City showroom, so I'm not sure if that triggered them reaching out or not.
We test drove one that was exactly what we wanted, so I figured it didn't hurt to reach out and ask if it was possibly for sale.

Just got a text from Tesla Inside Sales saying "You are looking at delivery of your Tesla around March 25th". The website still doesn't show any dates. I did chat with them this morning asking about possibly taking delivery of a demo 7 seater at the Salt Lake City showroom, so I'm not sure if that triggered them reaching out or not.
We test drove one that was exactly what we wanted, so I figured it didn't hurt to reach out and ask if it was possibly for sale.

Glad to hear this as I'm in Colorado. Perhaps the week of the 22nd will be delivery week for those of us living in the mountain west region.

• Love
Reactions: duran505