Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7-seat config waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone, I posted a few times on this thread when I was waiting patiently for MY 7 seater LR. I picked it up last Saturday and I just have to say, it was well worth the wait. My first EV and this car is awesome, and came in perfect condition with no exterior or interior issues that i can find so far. Very happy with the purchase and just want to tell everyone to hang in there, you won't regret the wait.
May i know when you ordered
Got a vin!! 145xxx LR/white/while 19 no tow no FSD
Update CO people- was told they have 99 cars coming next week and over 200 coming the week after. Ours is still in CA but she said based off the VIN ours will probably be delivered next week.
may i know when you ordered and what model?

Just added mine to spreadsheet! I initially ordered in May 2020, but changed configurations a couple of times. In late February, I updated to the new pricing book to take advantage of the $1k reduction in price. (I didn't do it before because the $3k price increase in FSD made the $3k price reduction since introduction cancel each other out. The extra $1k in February tipped the scale.

I assume the new order agreement that generated when I changed pricing was my actual "order date". That's what I put in spreadsheet BTW. I'm not sure if it delayed anything, but the SA I told to didn't think it would.

Anyway, woke up this morning to a VIN! 144,8XX. LR / 7 Seat / blue and white / tow / FSD / 19" wheels.

Got a vin!! 145xxx LR/white/while 19 no tow no FSD
Update CO people- was told they have 99 cars coming next week and over 200 coming the week after. Ours is still in CA but she said based off the VIN ours will probably be delivered next week.
I have the exact same build but no vin. Kinda surprised as I’m in Utah, so fairly close. Hopefully I get something soon!

Reactions: bonfire62
Day 1 reservation for a 7seat/white/black/tow/noFSD/gem. 112XXX VIN. Picked up on 11MAR. New console and heated steering wheel. No issues visible (fit and finish-wise) and the car drives nicely (I also have a RWD 2018 Model 3). The updated MCU is neat compared to v2.5 that is in the M3 (but being upgraded out as I speak).

The 3rd row is tight, but the dogs had no problem hopping in :)

Good luck to all still waiting.

Reactions: Jemblue7my
The closer you are to California, the later you are likely to get your VIN. They generally assign/deliver Europe first, then East Coast, then West Coast each quarter.
Right, I get that. I just would have thought that Colorado and Utah being so close that it would be similar time. Either way, I'm excited to hopefully get a VIN and solidified date within the next week!