Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7-seat config waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got a text from Tesla with a link to schedule our delivery date/time!

Yesterday, I reached out to our SA, and they informed me that our car is expected to arrive at the Jacksonville, FL service center on the 22nd and that our car is still in California. The text we received today said that our MY was on its way to the service center, and we were given delivery dates from March 24-26.

LR AWD, 7 seat, white/black, 19”, no FSD, no tow.
VIN: 141XXX
Order date: 1/16/21
VIN date: 3/9/21
Expected delivery date: 3/25/21
N. Florida

Reactions: camthehombre
I just checked the spreadsheet order tracker and you don't have a date listed for completing your profile. Did you do that back in April 2019 as well? Or recently?
Hi. I did that a while ago, but I don't know the exact date. My advisor confirmed everything on my account is completed...I just don't understand why everyone else is getting VINs and deliveries, and no info for me.

Just got a text from Tesla with a link to schedule our delivery date/time!

Yesterday, I reached out to our SA, and they informed me that our car is expected to arrive at the Jacksonville, FL service center on the 22nd and that our car is still in California. The text we received today said that our MY was on its way to the service center, and we were given delivery dates from March 24-26.

LR AWD, 7 seat, white/black, 19”, no FSD, no tow.
VIN: 141XXX
Order date: 1/16/21
VIN date: 3/9/21
Expected delivery date: 3/25/21
N. Florida
I'm picking up in Jax too, 3/20 scheduled

Reactions: Mike-3
I just came tesla store to update how long we have to wait for 7 seats, SA said we can wait till May or June to get SR 7 seats, even LR. So we decided to upgrade to LR with 5 seats and can pick it up within a week
I dont think they are taking orders for SR 7 seats.
Yup, they don’t take order for SR MY any more. I ordered SR 7 seats on 1/12, still no Vin, thats why I updated to LR 5 seats then have Vin in 5 ms

I took delivery yesterday. In Santa Barbara. Pick up was scheduled for 12pm but got a text at 10am that it was ready for pick up, so got it earlier. Car was flawless did not see any serious issues. FYI... Car was build 3/9 and had new center console and heated steering wheel but no new headlights.

LR 7seat 20” full self driving
Order date: 1/26
Vin date: 3/10
Delivery: 3/13

Attachments

• EC5FF387-6F63-4748-A54E-B747A2F5758F.jpeg
    EC5FF387-6F63-4748-A54E-B747A2F5758F.jpeg
    548.1 KB · Views: 63