Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7-seat config waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for the datapoint illusion! I'm in Orange County and ordered 10/2019 and still have no VIN. These last couple months of waiting feel so much longer than the year+ before they started production. Hope I get my VIN soon!

Perhaps OC is next! My car is the common white exterior, so makes sense to maximize production and deliveries with the white first. We'll see, good luck!

Reactions: Jemblue7my
I have a VIN but nobody has reached out to me, yet. I'm in Georgia in case location makes a difference.

I’m in GA as well. The day after I saw the VIN appear in my account (13 March), I was able to talk to someone at the Decatur service center by phone to schedule my delivery date. They were super easy about it. Said the car was still in CA, but it is due to arrive in GA on 27th. Scheduled delivery for the 28th, and I saw it reflected in my account shortly after.

I’m in GA as well. The day after I saw the VIN appear in my account (13 March), I was able to talk to someone at the Decatur service center by phone to schedule my delivery date. They were super easy about it. Said the car was still in CA, but it is due to arrive in GA on 27th. Scheduled delivery for the 28th, and I saw it reflected in my account shortly after.
Thanks! I reached out to my SA at Avalon and she's going to get back to me with a delivery date hopefully this afternoon.

Got a VIN yesterday:

LR AWD, 7 seat, white ext/black int, 19”, no FSD, no tow.
VIN: 146XXX
Order date: 2/20/21
VIN date: 3/13/21
Delivery date: ?
Delivery location: Charlotte NC

Although it may sound picky to some, I really enjoy great headlights and am probably willing to wait if this one doesn’t have the upgraded ones. I mean, I’m spending this much money and plan to keep it a long time, so why not be patient? I’m eagerly awaiting reports of cars with similar VINs with new lights. So far no reports, so I know chances are low, but I also don’t think I’ve seen a report of a VIN this high being delivered yet.

Does anyone know how to find out about the lights ahead of time? Can my SA look it up?
Keep in mind you would be waiting for the US Laws to catch up and make the tech in the new headlights usable. Reports are that they act like regular lights now because of regulations.

Sure a wifi update would easily activate them, but come that time the Tesla vehicles will have so many new things headlights will be one of many on a list of reasons to delay delivery

Reactions: illusion8